Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive backread but I havent backread if you know what i mean

Alwaysmind had a weird vote early game, scum lean
Flower GTH town, like thread approach. Need to ISO
Naomi had a horrible reaction to a push earlier, flying under the radar, not giving thoughts on anything. One townie post but easily fakalbe, s!lean
Cakewalkers kinda being rude but in an unfortunately townie way, GTH town but null othersei since I need to ISO them
Michell's slot was both nice and townie ^^ So I like them. But im easily pocketed tbh, so to
Post automatically merged:

If you werent mentioned I dont remember you ^^
Alot of reads from early game- need to fully backread
I'll save you some time - Naomi isn't scum. Meta. She basically just gives up, terrible player.

you keep lieing with fake outburst i never did.
Never claimed you did, just claimed your reaction was bad <3
You never questioned me, you just accused me of being evil without thought or flow from my point of view.
Its possible I'm just accusing you because you accused me though- at the very least, me being this confident in my read might be based on that.
However, I do think I have valid reasons to at the very least scum lean you. I don't really like the fact that you dismissed my posts and reasoning, and are just going with 'I have no reason".
But I‘m fairly confident Naomi is Town.
May I know why?

You never questioned me, you just accused me of being evil without thought or flow from my point of view.
Its possible I'm just accusing you because you accused me though- at the very least, me being this confident in my read might be based on that.
However, I do think I have valid reasons to at the very least scum lean you. I don't really like the fact that you dismissed my posts and reasoning, and are just going with 'I have no reason".

May I know why?
Meta reasons. She‘s on her Town play.

How have I been rude?
Blocking players in the game for the most part. I don't like town reading things like that since I don't agree with it, but it is townie in this instance.
Other than that do my knowledge you've been nice ^^

so there scum lock imo
Scum lock?
Either youre extremely cocky town which I don't really feel comfertable town reading, or you're evil from my point of view.
With no disrespect to other players, I'm not going to sheep a meta read when I have no meta knowledge on the player.

Lets just focus on game play during this game yeah? Instead of living off grudges or results from past games, and annoyances that people played towards their alignment's win conditions.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Reasons for theses reads, please
Flower is playing very agressive looking for any reason to say someone might be scum. Can't take a joke and will justify her first lynch by saying "Sorry I was pissed of 🤬"

Naomi is just following her by voting Ekko. Asking the vig to target a specific person in the early phase of the game which could give them an opportunity to track who did this or maybe busdrive the vig's ability to kill another person. In this case, why not if Ekko is with them, so they would have a reason to distance themself from him.

Reloaded is just liking any message of them and seems he's hiding behind a group. I'm not really sure for him.

Polar reminds me RDK in your game when he was rationalizing the people on his wagon like they were making for noise than any other thing. I was the scum this game and I didn't hesitate to lynch him this game and I was very about it. Thanks again @Flower. Maybe I should not talk about détails like this. But you get the idea, right?

May I know why?
Nah, im just impressed that you didnt do any of the 3
instead you just decided to call me evil w/o any reasoning

In addition to the above post since I just thought of this; calling me a liar with a narrative is weird when you cant refute anything of what Ive said. The best youve done so far is "Luka is evil!!!" without any thought put into the read: failure to cosnider that, even if you were town, town can make bad reads as well. Town doesnt jab out like that at a single accusation.
see problem, i never called you evil first. you claimed i was calling you evil first.

so i brought up your evil logic is hypocrite to, when i called you it as well. after you called me out on in first out the blue, just from me question you. 🤡

They don‘t know you to be fair.
yeah i see

see problem, i never called you evil first. you claimed i was calling you evil first.
I never did this. Please stop making things up. Its both ignoring my read and frustrating to deal with.
I'm saying thats what you did when I accused you of being evil first.

Status
Not open for further replies.