Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower is playing very agressive looking for any reason to say someone might be scum. Can't take a joke and will justify her first lynch by saying "Sorry I was pissed of 🤬"

Naomi is just following her by voting Ekko. Asking the vig to target a specific person in the early phase of the game which could give them an opportunity to track who did this or maybe busdrive the vig's ability to kill another person. In this case, why not if Ekko is with them, so they would have a reason to distance themself from him.

Reloaded is just liking any message of them and seems he's hiding behind a group. I'm not really sure for him.

Polar reminds me RDK in your game when he was rationalizing the people on his wagon like they were making for noise than any other thing. I was the scum this game and I didn't hesitate to lynch him this game and I was very about it. Thanks again @Flower. Maybe I should not talk about détails like this. But you get the idea, right?
nibel did you miss the part i voted ekko before flower ever subbed in.

nice fake narrative 🤡

so i brought up your evil logic is hypocrite to, when i called you it as well. after you called me out on in first out the blue, just from me question you. 🤡
I never said calling me evil is scummy in any way. I'm saying calling me evil just because I accused you is scummy. So far you haven't provided a single basis. Its genuinly frustrating to deal with. Also, please try to avoid toxicity. Thanks.

i tried messing with luka poor narrative on me as troll joke first, but i seem to regret it after nonsense seen from him.

as the guy keeps accusing me of things i never did or avoids the questions, and when i point it out, and mimic him as joke. it backfires and he circle jerks himself without realizing.

btw he asked for free carry, not towny at all. for asking to be bumped on town reads. while just yelling one person name as scum to look like there contributing.

both him, and nibel scum lean.

i tried messing with luka poor narrative on me as troll joke first, but i seem to regret it after nonsense seen from him.

as the guy keeps accusing me of things i never did or avoids the questions, and when i point it out, and mimic him as joke. it backfires and he circle jerks himself without realizing.

btw he asked for free carry, not towny at all. for asking to be bumped on town reads. while just yelling one person name as scum to look like there contributing.

both him, and nibel scum lean.
Agree with Nibel, but I think Luka just genuinely understood something wrong.

Flower is playing very agressive looking for any reason to say someone might be scum. Can't take a joke and will justify her first lynch by saying "Sorry I was pissed of 🤬"

Naomi is just following her by voting Ekko. Asking the vig to target a specific person in the early phase of the game which could give them an opportunity to track who did this or maybe busdrive the vig's ability to kill another person. In this case, why not if Ekko is with them, so they would have a reason to distance themself from him.

Reloaded is just liking any message of them and seems he's hiding behind a group. I'm not really sure for him.

Polar reminds me RDK in your game when he was rationalizing the people on his wagon like they were making for noise than any other thing. I was the scum this game and I didn't hesitate to lynch him this game and I was very about it. Thanks again @Flower. Maybe I should not talk about détails like this. But you get the idea, right?
Imma be blunt as shit - you have completely lost me on this one

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
‎
nibel did you miss the part i voted ekko before flower ever subbed in.

nice fake narrative 🤡
I didn't say Flower voted for Ekko. But you have the same stance than her. She's saying Ekko is suspect. Plus, you voted Ultra and me like her.
Still you're acting like you're both in the same bed while chatting here. Could you explain me why you're so confident with Flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.