Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
No, my point is this was an observation you only made after she started seriously pushing you, so I either have to assume that you had observed this earlier and didn't mention it, or you came up with it as a reaction to her pushing you. Which is scummy either way
Sure I've seen this before she was pushing for me, but since it's Day 1, I thought it was a joke, but since I learned Flower is pissed of so I think her push with Naomi on Ekko is not a joke, they are not joking, right?

Fellow teammates, today I stand before you not only as a member of this mafia team but as a dedicated and unwavering mafia. I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a valuable asset in our quest to root out the townies and ensure the safety of this clique.

It's crucial for us to work together as a united front, and my commitment to the cause of the mafia team is resolute. I'm here to share a few reasons why you should consider me a valuable asset in this undertaking.

First and foremost, I am deeply invested in the welfare of my mafia team. My primary goal is to ensure the well-being of my fellow mafia mates and to identify those who pose a threat. I have no ulterior motives, no hidden agendas; my loyalty lies solely with the mafia team.

Secondly, I am not actively engaged in the process. You've not seen me contributing to discussions, asking questions, and offering insights. I am dedicated to analyzing the information we have and putting the puzzle pieces together to find the townies among us.

I am here to defend and protect my fellow scum fellows. When one of us is correctly accused, I will stand up and vouch for their innocence. This loyalty to the scum team is an unshakable part of my character.

Moreover, I have not been consistently voting in line with the majority when we decide to eliminate a wrongly mislynched player. This is not a sign of complacency but a strategy to ensure we are all on the same page and united in our efforts to uncover the townies.

Lastly, I am actively working to build alliances with those who share the my interests. I believe that together, we can consolidate our votes and identify the townie players, thereby securing our victory.

So, my dear idiot townies, I implore you not to cast doubt upon my commitment to the mafia cause. I am not just a valuable asset; I am your master in this endeavor. I will use every ounce of my energy and intellect to help us achieve my goal. Please consider the weight of these words when making decisions that could impact my team, for together we are unstoppable, and I am here to ensure my mafia's victory. Thank you.

Fellow teammates, today I stand before you not only as a member of this mafia team but as a dedicated and unwavering mafia. I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a valuable asset in our quest to root out the townies and ensure the safety of this clique.

It's crucial for us to work together as a united front, and my commitment to the cause of the mafia team is resolute. I'm here to share a few reasons why you should consider me a valuable asset in this undertaking.

First and foremost, I am deeply invested in the welfare of my mafia team. My primary goal is to ensure the well-being of my fellow mafia mates and to identify those who pose a threat. I have no ulterior motives, no hidden agendas; my loyalty lies solely with the mafia team.

Secondly, I am not actively engaged in the process. You've not seen me contributing to discussions, asking questions, and offering insights. I am dedicated to analyzing the information we have and putting the puzzle pieces together to find the townies among us.

I am here to defend and protect my fellow scum fellows. When one of us is correctly accused, I will stand up and vouch for their innocence. This loyalty to the scum team is an unshakable part of my character.

Moreover, I have not been consistently voting in line with the majority when we decide to eliminate a wrongly mislynched player. This is not a sign of complacency but a strategy to ensure we are all on the same page and united in our efforts to uncover the townies.

Lastly, I am actively working to build alliances with those who share the my interests. I believe that together, we can consolidate our votes and identify the townie players, thereby securing our victory.

So, my dear idiot townies, I implore you not to cast doubt upon my commitment to the mafia cause. I am not just a valuable asset; I am your master in this endeavor. I will use every ounce of my energy and intellect to help us achieve my goal. Please consider the weight of these words when making decisions that could impact my team, for together we are unstoppable, and I am here to ensure my mafia's victory. Thank you.
if this is Mafia claim, pretending to be a Jester this is brilliant

Sure I've seen this before she was pushing for me, but since it's Day 1, I thought it was a joke, but since I learned Flower is pissed of so I think her push with Naomi on Ekko is not a joke, they are not joking, right?
First and foremost, Ekko has not done anything. He has posted exclusively in ChatGPT.

Secondly, Flower is currently pushing you, and had pushed other players as well, so you sound like a broken record. I have a hard time believing this is a sincere hangup of yours.

Literally just resorting to ad hominum attacks at this point, gotcha
repeat your question if I didnt answer, stop bring a prick
you the one who started ad hominum narrative when i asked you questions related to the game

whine i do not respond and i like to ignore people, no wonder your being ignored when your comments are not related to game instead making narrative false impressions on me, and when called out you act innocent. really disgusting.

The only really person making ad hominum from the start is you, from the amount of bs i read of you of me.

i am afraid apparently, i also ignore, i also am attacking add hominum

basically i asked you why i was scum, with poor push you ignored, then resorted to more made up claims of my person.

Status
Not open for further replies.