• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also fucking vote me already if you think im so evil
Post automatically merged:

Theyre referring to me ^^
wow amazing

look at my response, if search back word evil. can't believe i have to waste my time pointing this out, or this guy luka will keep screaming evil word.

are you scum with tmi, and targetting town voting town? as day 1, no votes are solid. but you seem to jump the gone as 100% scum push

rolled scum with this narrative to huh
I love how you suddenly changed your story to me being scum with TMI as opposed to being agressive
Also, if I was scum with TMI, then that would imply you're evil no? As I have you a scum lean
I think this vote is *bad* at best, given its based on nothing when AI content has been posted. Therefor, I am acting on it.
If we're just talking about defensive for no reason, you occupy that archtype fairly well.

so luka called me evil,
then i called him evil to and pointed it out as hypocrite, but as seen this keeps saying i called him evil all along, when he first used ad hominun nonsense of my character as evil.

like seriously wth

I didn't even read any posts in the last 30 pages but I can summarize that Flower got enraged or baited by someone fairly easily and is already losing her temper and acting irrationally.

Peg her as 100% town.

Its also nice and two pronged because it has her have to take one of two stances:

1. denying the obvious and then implicating she's scum since Flower is 100% horrific as scum and a coward
2. accepting the dual compliment-slandering and reevaluate her stance

Is this agenda driven on my part?

Absolutely

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
First and foremost, Ekko has not done anything. He has posted exclusively in ChatGPT.

Secondly, Flower is currently pushing you, and had pushed other players as well, so you sound like a broken record. I have a hard time believing this is a sincere hangup of yours.
I'm not defending Ekko. I understand Flower might push other players. The thing I'm trying to make you understand is the suspect relationship between Flower and Naomi. If Naomi clarifies her read on town leaning Flower, my theory may go to trashs.

If this doesn't look like a sincere hangup it's a problem, I'm sorry and I will try to enhance my means to play and to correct how I am exposing my reads to the rest of the town.

Like I already said to Flower, it's only Day 1 and I do not have concrete reasons to vote them.

Naooo. I think Luka and you are both Town. Please chill T-T.
not when i see someone start bs, and try to narrative there choice of words on me first then try to be victim when called out on said choice of words.

at first i trolled him, but he seriously tried to play it off, and be victim

also he has no scum reads beside me. and wanted to be bump on town list. yeah that not town play imo

I'm not defending Ekko. I understand Flower might push other players. The thing I'm trying to make you understand is the suspect relationship between Flower and Naomi. If Naomi clarifies her read on town leaning Flower, my theory may go to trashs.

If this doesn't look like a sincere hangup it's a problem, I'm sorry and I will try to enhance my means to play and to correct how I am exposing my reads to the rest of the town.

Like I already said to Flower, it's only Day 1 and I do not have concrete reasons to vote them.
Red Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.