Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
basically i asked you why i was scum, with poor push you ignored, then resorted to more made up claims of my person.
I make no claims about your person, but I think your slot is evil.

At the start I voted you for p#22, since I dont like fluff. I've said this. So if you claim you'll spam fluff, I vote you.
We can look at p#53 as a weird post or townie post. Im going to take the angle of weird, as a person being busy isnt really AI? Its clear the wall was written pre-game imo, so youre accusing somebody for a really poor reason.
P#93 accuses me of being defensive when I haven't been pushed once, so I obviously wouldnt be defensive here. This is where you first accuse me. for the record.
P#96 accuses me of having TMI, which is really weird given I solidifed reasons for all my reads(however, due to the mod confirmation thing, it might not've loaded at the time.)
(As for P#136, that was a joke. Literally last town game I played I said people were locked into X 10 times and changed my read seconds later. If its not in a read list dont trust it.)
P#147 was weird to me, only questioning on my slot when imo other slots have been AI at the time. It's also igonring what I've said.
P#149 is borderline rude
P#155 starts the "luka is evil" train without logic.
P#168 | I elaborated on my read with you in a post, once again. P#171 Once again, by this time Ive given a reasoning.
P#188 was really weird to me: I honestly wouldnt think of jester at this point at all, i"d just say scum tbh. Felt like scum trying not to spew information in a sense? Honestly, this is probably way off- it just felt weird
Im going to stop here, but not once in the remainder of your ISO you address any of my questions. Instead, you decide its a great idea to call me a clown twice and accuse me of ad homminum attacks, which is great of ya.
And, notably, you asked me why I was scum, which I 100% responded to. You never asked me any questions i ignored.

Its also nice and two pronged because it has her have to take one of two stances:

1. denying the obvious and then implicating she's scum since Flower is 100% horrific as scum and a coward
2. accepting the dual compliment-slandering and reevaluate her stance

Is this agenda driven on my part?

Absolutely
What...

then i called him evil to and pointed it out as hypocrite, but as seen this keeps saying i called him evil all along, when he first used ad hominun nonsense of my character as evil.
This is starting to get genuinly annoying. I never accuse you of calling me evil all along.
look at my response, if search back word evil. can't believe i have to waste my time pointing this out, or this guy luka will keep screaming evil word.
With all due respect, you have called me evil indirectly alot. Even if you never directly said it. I can bring a few posts up to you if you wish.
at first i trolled him, but he seriously tried to play it off, and be victim
If you did troll me, I didn't recognize it. I dont see why I would recgonize it. Especially sicne you said nothing about it at the time.
also he has no scum reads beside me. and wanted to be bump on town list. yeah that not town play imo
This is lying, for the record.
when i called out your evil logic bs
You have once again called me evil :v

Naooo. I think Luka and you are both Town. Please chill T-T.
Maybe. But nobody has any reason as for why they're good outside of meta, which I can't really trust.
Also, its starting to get genuinly annoying. You can insult my reads, but they've insulted me multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.