Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The implication is you have me, Alwaysmind and Naomi as scum leans initially in that post. That would imply we are teamed by context, no?
Nope. Not at all. I dont know why anybody ever says this.
I can have two people whom I think are scummy and have them be not paired ever
If I genuinly go 3/3 with this many non posters im a literal god but
I dont think you're all evil, simply because thats unlikely. I think youre indiv scummy
I do need to ISO always to update my read ftr

to save yourself a headache, he event false narratives, and believe his own lies he made up on person he accuse. even when said person he accuse call out fake bs, he will push back he never heard his own lies, and spin as see see this person lies etc
Still isnt responding to what I say is the funny part, when I've responded to everything about what you've said

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round, for today, you bear witness to the one, the only, the undisputed champion of the cyber-arena, yours truly - the First Poster in this game thread. Yes, I know what you're all thinking, and yes, it's true: I did it first and the posts before mine do not count, and yes I did it best. It's truly a privilege to address you all, and I must say, it's about time someone of my intellectual prowess graced this thread with their presence.

You see, my friends, I have done what no one else could do: I pressed that "Post" button before anyone else even had a chance to finish typing. As I reveled in this glorious victory, I couldn't help but chuckle at the mere mortals scrambling to respond, like ants in a futile attempt to challenge my supremacy.

Now, before you all go on about how this is just an internet forum game, and it's all in good fun, allow me to revel in the glory of my unparalleled achievement. As I bask in the virtual spotlight, I want to extend my gratitude to you, my adoring fans. It's not easy being this amazing, but hey, someone's gotta do it.

You see, when the rest of you were still pondering the meaning of life or deciding what to have for lunch, I was already here, crafting a post that would set the standard for all to follow. The greatness of my wit and wisdom cannot be contained within the ordinary limits of this digital realm. No, my friends, I've transcended those limits.

I understand that some of you may be jealous of my unparalleled quick-fingered skills. But fear not; I've honed these lightning-fast reflexes with hours of practice and an IQ that soars beyond the stratosphere. I've not only set the bar but rocketed it into the cosmos, and there's no coming back down for the rest of you.

As you sit there, composing your responses, know that I've already won. You see, I'm not just a trailblazer; I'm a pioneer, a maestro of first posts. And as you, my dear forum companions, labor over your words and ponder your second-place status, I bask in the glory of knowing I've outshone you all.

Some might say that first isn't always the best, but when it comes to game thread posting, I beg to differ. You're all just trying to catch up to the master, the pioneer, the trendsetter - me. The rest of you are mere mortals, while I am the digital deity gracing you with my presence.

So, as you scramble to compose your replies, remember that you are but humble supplicants in the court of the First Poster. Take your time, think carefully, and perhaps one day, you may approach my level of excellence. Until then, my dear forum-dwellers, I'll be right here, reigning supreme and enjoying the fruits of my unassailable superiority.

In the grand scheme of things, being first in a forum game thread may not earn me a medal or a Nobel Prize, but it certainly does cement my position as the master of this digital domain. So, my fellow forum dwellers, take a moment to bow in the presence of greatness and marvel at the awe-inspiring poster that is, well, me. For in this forum, I reign supreme, and that is something you shall never forget!
:lusalty:

not the wall

Still isnt responding to what I say is the funny part, when I've responded to everything about what you've said
i will break it down easy for you

you said i was evil first for suspecting you as scum
then i said that must mean your evil to as a joke troll response
then you said i was ignoring you and claimed i was calling you evil, and that i am afraid to vote you. you pushed the narrative me calling you evil and why i not vote you.

do you understand?

Hello, fine citizen of this very fine game!
While I do understand this game may be tough, I have a simple way to full solve!
Please post every single past game you have done, a full history of what you did that game, your interactions with every single slot in the game(town and non town), whom exactly you trusted in that game, why you trusted them, and do this for every game you have played.

Once this basic first step is done, I will then read everything you have posted. After reading everything you have posted, I will make 294 posts analyzing everybodys playstyles and comparing it to the first post you sent.
if it doesn't match up, I will chop you instantly!
If it does match up, I will not chop you! How pleasant does that sound! Infact, I'll likely lock you good!

Failure to post will result in death.
Good luck fellow members of this town! You'll need it!
(No refunds.)

**Note:**
Y'all know the drill by now, I'm locked town. You should know that it's anti town and bad manners to vote me. Investigatives wasting a check on me is throwing, but even if an investigative says they have a sided read on me, that investigative is fake, unreliable, has their will wrong, or I am framed. If anyone ever says I am sus, or even worse votes me, it's town's responsibility to immediately gas them and send them to an early grave because they are surely mafia or bad town. Any gamer who votes me is outted mafia
:whitepress:

mm x to doubt

Your husband not giving you enough attention?
I dont roll that way but I support you in any lifestyle you choose

The Orca/Polar scum. Probably just one of them this time.
Nibel scum.
Cake scum.
You are still loved despite the rage inside of you

why is some guy i don't know

acting familiar with me.

some unknown stalker creep?
I swear I was bouncing my IP off of like 10 different sites, was I caught already?

Is Luka a boy or girl
Uh.....

Michelle;
Townie approach to thread, townie attitude, genuinly asking good questions and making good votes. Only problem is the slot lkinda feels LAMIST / but willing to ignore that for the time being. Want more time on the slot / more thread contribution before solidying anything

Ekko:
Hate the votes on them, hate the push. I am betting there is a mafia in Naomi / Always who jumped on the LHF of a wagon in order to get town read / feign contribution

Naomi:
Dont like there thread approach. Kinda simple as that. Also a very weird vote.

Alwaysmind:
Horrible voting, I want this flipped so far but
ok not gonna lie based off soley the first 5 pages these are pretty much an echo of my initial thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.