Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Town

Naomi the beautiful (this is a lock for the time being)
Hayumi the silent
Juicy the genius
Michelle the magnificent
Seatonnes, yeah just cause

Scum

HeWhoHasNoEqual (this is a lock 100% guarantee) the missing
Ultra the brain dead
Luka the low hanging fruit fake pusher
Nibel, yeah just cause
Didn't you just say the page prior you always expect me to vote you? Your OMGUS here feels WEAK. As does your general thread presence, your usual faux bravado is completely non-existent here

I feel you dont and this is a "whatever, not worth my time to push more cause I'm scum and don't want more attention" type of post
Its more of a "I dont understand the logic behind it and honestly im kind of already tired with intearctions with naomi."
you said i was evil first for suspecting you as scum
I did not say this. I have never said this.
That's the thing that made me push your slot, but I scum leaned you before it.
I've said this alot at this point.

Gonna retract my earlier town read on Reloaded by the way, had a stronger start compared to last game but is mostly floating around. Seems a bit more active but this is immenintly a bad reason to town read someone

Did you ever respond to my post pointing out Naomi is probably just out of her scum range
I think I said something along the lines of me not wanting to trust a meta read when im unfamiliar with there meta iirc?
If you can link a past game(on a site with a good iso function hehe) I can read that

Its more of a "I dont understand the logic behind it and honestly im kind of already tired with intearctions with naomi."

I did not say this. I have never said this.
That's the thing that made me push your slot, but I scum leaned you before it.
I've said this alot at this point.
can you like stop lieing.

here is your response, you qouted me after this with implications of evil.

are you scum with tmi, and targetting town voting town? as day 1, no votes are solid. but you seem to jump the gone as 100% scum push

rolled scum with this narrative to huh
I love how you suddenly changed your story to me being scum with TMI as opposed to being agressive
Also, if I was scum with TMI, then that would imply you're evil no? As I have you a scum lean
I think this vote is *bad* at best, given its based on nothing when AI content has been posted. Therefor, I am acting on it.
If we're just talking about defensive for no reason, you occupy that archtype fairly well.

since your intentionally lieing/wasting people time, and forgetting what you typed. i have the right to not reply to someone not game solving, instead parrating there never claimed they called me evil, when there post showed they did.

enough bs, go bother someone else.

Didn't you just say the page prior you always expect me to vote you? Your OMGUS here feels WEAK. As does your general thread presence, your usual faux bravado is completely non-existent here
Quote it lmao

Faux bravado, that's a new one lol. Keep grasping at anything on your way down

Status
Not open for further replies.