Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I said something along the lines of me not wanting to trust a meta read when im unfamiliar with there meta iirc?
If you can link a past game(on a site with a good iso function hehe) I can read that
Well, considering you have been soapboxing about how important meta is I feel like me pointing this out should give you some pause for consideration

I can't even make a good comparison here because their scum game is borderline non existent - they sub out. Or lurk, whichever, they function mostly to roll town and then spam the thread with complete nonsense.

since your intentionally lieing/wasting people time, and forgetting what you typed. i have the right to not reply to someone not game solving, instead parrating there never claimed they called me evil, when there post showed they did.
With all due respect, I have 100% called you evil and pushed you for the push on me. But that post doesn't represent anything. I'm saying accusing me of having TMI is disingenuine there, as imo my reads are fairly linear and with substance. I dont see what that post represents.

Its more of a "I dont understand the logic behind it and honestly im kind of already tired with intearctions with naomi."

I did not say this. I have never said this.
That's the thing that made me push your slot, but I scum leaned you before it.
I've said this alot at this point
Interesting combo here

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The post you're answering to is an answer to the second quote. Like I said, it's not sufficent. I'm asking you to give examples IN THIS GAME of Flowers messages leading you to think she might be town leaning. I can understand you learned from your past experiences with her. But what messages are similar to town leaning Flowers that you already have seen during previous games?

Well, considering you have been soapboxing about how important meta is I feel like me pointing this out should give you some pause for consideration
I like meta reads when I make them. When I haven't played with anybody here I like them. I guess thats my logic.
Also, I'm not really soapboxing about how important it is. I'm jst saying I consider meta reads to be valid.

The post you're answering to is an answer to the second quote. Like I said, it's not sufficent. I'm asking you to give examples IN THIS GAME of Flowers messages leading you to think she might be town leaning. I can understand you learned from your past experiences with her. But what messages are similar to town leaning Flowers that you already have seen during previous games?
flower engaging and pushing votes etc, town lean, she also engaged and high post other good sign, we also as both town have worked together to in past games etc, for familiarity why town lean her.

I like meta reads when I make them. When I haven't played with anybody here I like them. I guess thats my logic.
Also, I'm not really soapboxing about how important it is. I'm jst saying I consider meta reads to be valid.
Just keeping it a buck - you're almost certainly wrong and you're wasting a vote, nobody is going to follow you there. Pop one on Orca, he's scum.

Just keeping it a buck - you're almost certainly wrong and you're wasting a vote, nobody is going to follow you there. Pop one on Orca, he's scum.
Yup! Nobody is going to follow me. That honestly makes me more comfertable.
if people were following me I'd get hesitant thoughts and think I'm wrong. With nobody following me I'm more comfy with the push ^^

Who won that game lol. Are you conveniently leaving out important info again

The thunder is just noise, its all bark and no bite. Dont be scared, unless you got reasons to be?

I exist dammit

Uh......
What's your thoughts on our Whale friend? Not to be that person, but I'm getting similar vibes as last game tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.