Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His boyfriend Polar Bear hasn't done a lick either. All this shit talking both of them do off-site and when I pull up they shrivel up like a cock on ice

:steef:
Man I must live rent free in your head. You ever wanna make some money you might want to try to bully someone lesser lol

Man I must live rent free in your head. You ever wanna make some money you might want to try to bully someone lesser lol
What in the blue fuck are you talking about

Don pretend like you kept shit talking me on that fanverse game. Now we're in the same thread and I'm a "bully". Typical smh

so you know that ultra isn’t scum. Interesting.

unvote
If I'm not mistaken you also were quick to vote Ekko at the start when others made a little wagon. I see you've been even quicker then usual to follow the crowd. I'm sort of surprised to see you do anything other than shitpost so soon, as your votes obviously weren't' random.

As for my thoughts on Ultra, I think he's town so far

Yup! Nobody is going to follow me. That honestly makes me more comfertable.
if people were following me I'd get hesitant thoughts and think I'm wrong. With nobody following me I'm more comfy with the push ^^
This doesn't make any sense, but uh alright.

If I'm not mistaken you also were quick to vote Ekko at the start when others made a little wagon. I see you've been even quicker then usual to follow the crowd. I'm sort of surprised to see you do anything other than shitpost so soon, as your votes obviously weren't' random.

As for my thoughts on Ultra, I think he's town so far
I’ve been pretty much on par white my joke meta actually. For shame that you have not seen.

Shaaasasme!

Status
Not open for further replies.