Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig Fang's entrance - I won't go by meta, just his level of (lowkey uncivilized) passion toward his reads

I'm wary of reading the players I just finished a game with since I'm going to likely subconsciously read them as scum, finna take it slower with slots like Nipple's as he played a damn fine scum game and I won't underestimate that, somethung I'll keep a watch on

Fang is my exception here as he's a struggle to read, so I'll be observing closely to see if he's serving as LHF or widely townread in the future

I dig Fang's entrance - I won't go by meta, just his level of (lowkey uncivilized) passion toward his reads

I'm wary of reading the players I just finished a game with since I'm going to likely subconsciously read them as scum, finna take it slower with slots like Nipple's as he played a damn fine scum game and I won't underestimate that, somethung I'll keep a watch on

Fang is my exception here as he's a struggle to read, so I'll be observing closely to see if he's serving as LHF or widely townread in the future
Who’s that?

D1 Votecount #3

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca

Votecount:
The Orca - 4
Nibel - 4
Ultra - 3