Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how you wanna look at it unfortunately/fortunately for you I am. Convince me you aren’t scum friend
Well darling, I'm here to catch scum, convincing people I'm town isn't high up on my list of priorities, but for you ill give you some help since I like you. Think about what is similar and what is different about my play this game and last. Seperate them into two balls, then throw those balls in the trash if you are trying to meta me, you really can't. Also, I'm smart enough to know not to play the same way as scum 2 games in a row. If you see similarities this go around I believe I know where they are and why...and it's not for being scum

D1 Votecount #4
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded

The Orca - 5
Nibel - 3
HeWhoHasNoEqual - 2
Ultra - 2
Flower - 1
Mr. Reloaded - 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
naomi - obv town
luka - obv town

ultra- town

michelle - can be town
fuji (miller?)

scum
muugen/flower - meta read comment + lack of solving. flower's *push* on ultra is baseless noise. this post is performative

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower/seatonnes read w/w

nibel orca town if flower scum

vote lynch flower

@Ultra i think orca is unironically town. we shud cap flower here

give her posts one more read and tell me what u see

u r right muugen casually ignored all the discussion

im also going to note these posts

meta reads, yawn.

don't bore me with this nonsense.
this response has nothing to do with what @Luka originally posted. luka is clearly not using a meta read

in retrospect, muugen is voting via policy, which is worst than meta reads

I don’t care for such trivial things i played based off thread play and mechanics minor meta.

just curious although it doesn’t really matter if you’re scum I’ll catch you.
useless post

Vote Ultra.

Let the man feel the pressure.
performative, u arent really applying any pressure

I don't joke. This is serious business.
same as above

You tell the guy he has a troll meta.

He doesn't believe me because I'm a woman.
what?

Fuji Town
Naomi Town
Michelle Town
Luka Town
Relo Town
Ultra mini Town lean.
these reads are likely all true btw. and they shud be fairly obvious to see, with exception of reloaded who i lean town on but it isnt as obvious as the rest

Emil

Certified Memelord
@The Orca you should claim tbh.
Because else I‘m just lynching you.
@Ultra how r u letting this nonsense slide lol
shes asking orca to claim in page 18 before giving him a chance to play

she unvoted u when u read her town

shes leaning too much into this "serial omguser" playstyle. you town reading her there shud never change her read of u, not to the point she makes u town and asks the person you are pushing to claim

the whole thing is super performative

Emil

Certified Memelord
sincerely what r u doing
orca has only posted a gif as a response to u and u managed to move from him to someone else

u cant go from asking someone for a claim to this

ur *pressure* was meaningless. it has no conviction behind it. you shud be disposed of immedietly

Emil

Certified Memelord
This read is so lame and safe it feels like solid struggling for content.
no its not, actually cake reads very townie off that. u have seen her capable of posting alot of content as scum in both WCI and jojo game, flower this is legit unacceptable mischaracterization

@Seatonnes sadge that you‘re outed Mafia first day, but you can meme now.
why have u not asked seatonne to claim like u asked nible and orca? even tho it seems u scum read seatonne just as much, if not more given u r calling him outed?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not knowing players doesn‘t excuse you from giving reads.
yeah im going to interject here, this is also performative ^

the key point is not about juice making reads, it's about juice making posts that can help you read her. you have seen her make alot of early reads and post alot and be more engaged and try to control the narrative as scum. in fact that's her MO in all of her scum games so far

i think her approaching the game slower leans more towards her NOT feeling the need to control anything = she is likely town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Nibel.

Sorry I‘m pissed off.
that's fine, being pissed off is ok

it however does not justify you playing like this. in other words - i am not buying whatever you are putting out as genuine frustration/annoyance/pissed off/revenge whatever you call it

i think you jumped from a wagon to another and asked for claims too hasty, you have 0 reason to vote any of the people you voted for and you disregard the possibility of them being town. in this case, nibel reads townie for the assessments they gave in this post, but you never commented on it:
Flower is playing very agressive looking for any reason to say someone might be scum. Can't take a joke and will justify her first lynch by saying "Sorry I was pissed of 🤬"

Naomi is just following her by voting Ekko. Asking the vig to target a specific person in the early phase of the game which could give them an opportunity to track who did this or maybe busdrive the vig's ability to kill another person. In this case, why not if Ekko is with them, so they would have a reason to distance themself from him.

Reloaded is just liking any message of them and seems he's hiding behind a group. I'm not really sure for him.

Polar reminds me RDK in your game when he was rationalizing the people on his wagon like they were making for noise than any other thing. I was the scum this game and I didn't hesitate to lynch him this game and I was very about it. Thanks again @Flower. Maybe I should not talk about détails like this. But you get the idea, right?
Putting this emote doesn't make my legacy invalid.
even if you disagree with the read (you didn't really even bother discussing them), nibel clearly believes in what he is saying - a town tell usually. i don't belive for one second that you locking him as scum with this level of confidence from this low sample size of posts is genuine @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.