• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok caught up

town
naomi
luka - btw @Luka if you need help with reading naomi pls let me know, i'll explain the strong town read. i think the crux of it is u r focusing too much on logical content when she is usually a player readable by tone. for instance, scum naomi wud not really push u to nearly this degree, because she wud know ur accusations against her are true. here she seems to be genuinly town who is standing up against the misjustice that is you scum reading her. i gurantee u she hadn't put more reasoning to her scum read of you than this. i can go more into details with more examples if u want
nible
fuji/watson - town, also a miller
aurelian - already did the town tell. im near confident on this. moving on
cake - weakest town read here but im leaning town for the slower approach. it aligns more with her town MO. need to see more thoughtful solving down the line as this sort of read wears off real quick

can be town
orca
michelle
reloaded - admittedly a weak read, but i hosted for him in avatar and scum reloaded comes off a bit more nervous and reserved in the thread, will GTH town, however his lack of wariness around flower's slot is a bit concerning. i am going to chalk it up as he is succumbing to the belief that loud voice = town, when it's not always the case. edit: after reading all thread push this more into the town column
hayumi - i can sense town methodology in how they addressed nibel's wagon (in terms of that they dont have a strong town impression on the players on it. posts #781 and #817)
polar - read he gave on nibel on post #877 read slight town

undecided
alwaysmind - i can read him fairly well i think by his way of fluff. he hasn't clicked properly as town yet if he is one, but i don't think it auto makes him scum.
tpein - vote on flower is good, but he hasn't really established it. can easily be distancing. he isnt a dirty busser tho so hopefully he helps us push it here if town!
mango - think he just starting posting so no direction on them yet

thought he was town initially but trending down considerably tbh
ultra - m8 you can't tell me ur not seeing how obvious flower is scum here. its unbelievable the amount of shit u r letting her get away with. u shud honestly consider bussing while you can. i am locked onto her

null/used to be lean scum
seatonnes - initially leaning scum off interaction with flower, but seems to be red herring tho so not ready to actively lock it until i can get a read off them independently of flower

probably scum
hewhohasnoequal - for the amount of hype they did pre-game they feel lackluster here. might have randed scum when they wanted to rand town. sad!

scum
flower - this one's fairly obvious

ok caught up

town
naomi
luka - btw @Luka if you need help with reading naomi pls let me know, i'll explain the strong town read. i think the crux of it is u r focusing too much on logical content when she is usually a player readable by tone. for instance, scum naomi wud not really push u to nearly this degree, because she wud know ur accusations against her are true. here she seems to be genuinly town who is standing up against the misjustice that is you scum reading her. i gurantee u she hadn't put more reasoning to her scum read of you than this. i can go more into details with more examples if u want
nible
fuji/watson - town, also a miller
aurelian - already did the town tell. im near confident on this. moving on
cake - weakest town read here but im leaning town for the slower approach. it aligns more with her town MO. need to see more thoughtful solving down the line as this sort of read wears off real quick

can be town
orca
michelle
reloaded - admittedly a weak read, but i hosted for him in avatar and scum reloaded comes off a bit more nervous and reserved in the thread, will GTH town, however his lack of wariness around flower's slot is a bit concerning. i am going to chalk it up as he is succumbing to the belief that loud voice = town, when it's not always the case. edit: after reading all thread push this more into the town column
hayumi - i can sense town methodology in how they addressed nibel's wagon (in terms of that they dont have a strong town impression on the players on it. posts #781 and #817)
polar - read he gave on nibel on post #877 read slight town

undecided
alwaysmind - i can read him fairly well i think by his way of fluff. he hasn't clicked properly as town yet if he is one, but i don't think it auto makes him scum.
tpein - vote on flower is good, but he hasn't really established it. can easily be distancing. he isnt a dirty busser tho so hopefully he helps us push it here if town!
mango - think he just starting posting so no direction on them yet

thought he was town initially but trending down considerably tbh
ultra - m8 you can't tell me ur not seeing how obvious flower is scum here. its unbelievable the amount of shit u r letting her get away with. u shud honestly consider bussing while you can. i am locked onto her

null/used to be lean scum
seatonnes - initially leaning scum off interaction with flower, but seems to be red herring tho so not ready to actively lock it until i can get a read off them independently of flower

probably scum
hewhohasnoequal - for the amount of hype they did pre-game they feel lackluster here. might have randed scum when they wanted to rand town. sad!

scum
flower - this one's fairly obvious
You have just one scum read and one probably scum?

Explain me Flower in a sentence please.
I still have to read a few pages

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I think I'm willing to leave Nibs alone. Sell me on the case with Flower.
id suggest u read my most recent posts, the crux of my argument is flower is being super performative and hiding her shit pushes under the facade of "revenge" and "being pissed off".. it's nonsense reasoning

she hopped from ultra (who could be a teammate of hers btw) just because he town read her. i dont even recall her asking him to claim, and btw she has no grudge against ultra so the pissed off comment doesnt apply here and she didnt use it, but it clearly tells u thats not the mentality she started the game with

against orca and nibel she is pushing them for no reason, i can't put this more into words. ask her yourself what's the case on nibel and orca, she has nothing

nibel wasnt afraid of her, he isnt hiding either. he clearly explained himself and gave his reads, but flower has not discussed any of them, because she doesn't really care to read nibel, because she is scum

also there is a subtle difference between how a scum gives town reads. flower's reads seem like she skimmed over the players and saw that they did something that seem townie so she gave the town read, she hasnt put more dept into it or into the possibility of them faking it etc..

for the record her town reads r going to be mostly accurate, i dont disagree with them, i disagree with how she arrived at them, specially the seatonne and ultra ones

again to sum it up, my main focal point is she is approaching nibel/orca with such a high confidence disregarding all they have to say. if you think nibel can town via reading his posts, then u shud see how flower's approach is legitimately agenda driven since she gave him 0 chance/consideration, which is against her town MO

Status
Not open for further replies.