Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. what's wrong with giving alot of town reads? do u have comments on the reasonings for those town reads?

2. tpein and orca can be found town by another means. them making it hard doesnt auto make them scum or lynch pool, specially if u admit its a common thing for them

3. does polar have to sus u even if u had not made a single post?

4. are those scum reads?

5. what about the content of my later poste, do they make u wary?
1. We have this discussion almost every game. If you want to know the reason for my opinion, dig through some archives, chump

2. They can, but its difficult and its a waste on players who are at their best, dead weight

3. Hes done it before

4. I don't answer stupid questions.

5. Yes. They make me(town) wary that people might make the mistake of following you in the future

1. We have this discussion almost every game. If you want to know the reason for my opinion, dig through some archives, chump

2. They can, but its difficult and its a waste on players who are at their best, dead weight

3. Hes done it before

5. Yes. They make me(town) wary that people might make the mistake of following you in the future
Based

The real game can be played after we lynch T-Pein/Orca/Polar

So many days ones descend into fairly average players telling you why they have good reads, when everyone remembers the last game those people played in. Skim reading this game is almost like déjà vu

Emil

Certified Memelord

3. Hes done it before

1. ok but this doesnt answer the question. do u have any comments on the current reasonings for town reading the players?

2. if we identify them as town we dont have to lynch them even if they r dead weight. i dont think its as difficult as u make it seem to be. we can start by asking them some questions. u can go ahead and initiate by telling them whats on ur mind hopefully they help u read them town!

3. is it really a normal thing for you to scum read kiku before she posts @Polar Bear ? and do u only do it as town? thoughts on this meta take by kiku?

4. well it wasnt clear when u say u dont care for a player do u mean u dont want their wagon or do u mean u want it? so will u be voting nibel here from what i understand?

5. how so? does my recent posts look scummy? u can be vocal about telling people not to follow me!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tell me, what's my endgame here as scum for defending you when I could have already spiraled it into your lynch btw. Feel free to elaborate on this.
well
1. ive demanded a thunderdome. if i flip town u shud be flipped
2. u know its going to be lots of unecessary work to try and get me lynched day 1 when u have a low resistsnce path already eatablished
3. u have the ability to eliminate me at night via faction kill so u wont bother trying to do it during the day
4. u hoped that by town reading me it will make me slow down on pushing u or leave u

well
1. ive demanded a thunderdome. if i flip town u shud be flipped
2. u know its going to be lots of unecessary work to try and get me lynched day 1 when u have a low resistsnce path already eatablished
3. u have the ability to eliminate me at night via faction kill so u wont bother trying to do it during the day
4. u hoped that by town reading me it will make me slow down on pushing u or leave u
Then why am I putting myself in a position in which...in case of a thunderdome..I'm always going to be flipped first and even spew you Town if I was scum?

Can you explain the play here?

(Spoiler: You can't).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then why am I putting myself in a position in which...in case of a thunderdome..I'm always going to be flipped first and even spew you Town if I was scum?

Can you explain the play here?

(Spoiler: You can't).
are u putting urself there or are u being forced into it?

u were posturing earlier regarding none following ur wagon. this post contradicts it

@Hayumi where r u in terms of scum/town reads rn and who wud u wanna push?
Michelle-Lock town
Ultra- Town Lean
Flower-Town Lean
Dr. Watson- Town Lean
Orwellian- Town lean

Orca- scum lean
Nibel- scum lean
Alwaysmind- scum lean
Naomi- scum lean
Cake- scum lean

The rest null, haven’t really been pinged either way
I’m obviously spearheading the push on Orca given my vote was followed up, but I’ve been sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.