Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you never read a player right, have you never considered that it might just be better to listen to other players?
This is kind of sus:

- your appealing to your meta that Ekko's distrust of your slot in past games when you aren't town shouldn't be valid
- but your also claiming he should ignore his own meta to go with other players to read you

Kind of silly logic there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. I see almost no one as town. Everyone is a possible enemy until proven otherwise.

2. I dont need to question them, because they never answer well. Never have, never will. Pressure comes in the form of the threat of lynching. But I have no time for that now as I have a bigger fish to fry

4. Oh, I had no idea you weren't a native English speaker, sorry buddy. I think Nibel is scummy but, again, I focus on the threat in front of me

5. Its mainly the way you have progressed so far reminds me very much of how you were the last time I saw you as scum, and not at all like the last game we played, in which I found you as town easier than usual(although it resulted in several mislynches...)
so im to gather u r scum reading me for AI posting regardless of my content afterward yeah?

for the rest of the post - every game is different u cant judge tpein/orca based on past games and shut yourself from trying to read them here. u can make an attempt atleast. if they dont help u read them ill see ur PoV more. if they help u read them ill support them and try to get u to read them

lastly, last game i was intentionally playing as an open book. i dont intend to do that ever again..its a waste of time

@Ekkologix

I am requesting something very simple from you

Remove the word flower from your dictionary. Do you have any good arguments that any of the players I named are town

Remove the word ekkologix from your dictionary. Do you have any good arguments that any of the players I named are town

This is kind of sus:

- your appealing to your meta that Ekko's distrust of your slot in past games when you aren't town shouldn't be valid
- but your also claiming he should ignore his own meta to go with other players to read you

Kind of silly logic there.
When his meta on me is horribly wrong every game, yes he should start to listen to others.

VOTE: SEATONES

low effort non-committal posting, but still attached to voting people and calling them scum.
The Lazy town cosplay. Potentially mafia with a real important role, that needs to remain as lowkey a possible. Rolecop or janitor perhaps.

low effort non-committal posting, but still attached to voting people and calling them scum.
The Lazy town cosplay. Potentially mafia with a real important role, that needs to remain as lowkey a possible. Rolecop or janitor perhaps.
I kinda like this vote. Not sure about Seatonnes but this seems like you were ruminating on it.

Didn't stop Nibel from shrieking 10 year mafia vets

Btfo'd Aurelian like nobody's business lowkey
I get and actually vibe with the slant since the intent is to emotionally rile me up but I'm not Flower, and in this environment, your going to have to put more effort into it. Plus I had Nibles solidly locked as scum since day 2 so not sure how its a "Aurelian" issue. Also noting your tonal shift on Cake's slot with a 180 from one vote.

Neat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix

Remove the word flower from your dictionary. Do you have any good arguments that any of the players I named are town
yes. polar is lean town for post numbers ive brought before in how he addressed the nibel wagon. not a very strong read but enough for now. think hes less townie than orca

orca im leaning town because his content doesnt come off forced like his scum game in NF. also after i defended his wagon against his pushers he chose to question me and oppose some of my takes. it shows sincere attempt at solving players rather than being happy with the early town read like he did last game

tpein i have as undecided so far. his vote on flower is his best thing he did but it had no reason behind it so i wont put it past distancing. flower not reacting to it is sus on flower more so than on tpein

This is only his second or third game fyi.
2nd game, 3rd game, 17th game or 101st game - the observation is based on gameplay and not character or meta, so sort of confused why you would my the post unless you either already know he is scum alongside you - or already know he isn't scum. Its a strange post to make. Unless of course, its because I made the post and its nothing to do with the content. Which would be a shame. Either way my POV on the slot still stands.

Ekko if you had the option between choosing between flipping Flower or Ultra, who would you choose? Just hypothetically asking you how'd you would treat an Ultra scum flip and Flower's slot as a result.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Because he's new I'm mostly giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if nothing from him changes by next cycle, POE he goes.

2nd game, 3rd game, 17th game or 101st game - the observation is based on gameplay and not character or meta, so sort of confused why you would my the post unless you either already know he is scum alongside you - or already know he isn't scum. Its a strange post to make. Unless of course, its because I made the post and its nothing to do with the content. Which would be a shame. Either way my POV on the slot still stands.
I lean Town on him for arguably bad reasons, so yeah, I do have an issue with that vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.