Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
come back and see ekko suddenly started making proper post, but it was all focused on flower then anyone else. after being afk this feels like scum ekko coming to look active by focusing on one person. :sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. I see almost no one as town. Everyone is a possible enemy until proven otherwise.

2. I dont need to question them, because they never answer well. Never have, never will. Pressure comes in the form of the threat of lynching. But I have no time for that now as I have a bigger fish to fry

4. Oh, I had no idea you weren't a native English speaker, sorry buddy. I think Nibel is scummy but, again, I focus on the threat in front of me

5. Its mainly the way you have progressed so far reminds me very much of how you were the last time I saw you as scum, and not at all like the last game we played, in which I found you as town easier than usual(although it resulted in several mislynches...)
btw can u do something else other than respond to me please

come back and see ekko suddenly started making proper post, but it was all focused on flower then anyone else. after being afk this feels like scum ekko coming to look active by focusing on one person. :sus:
Don't agree.

Flower is easy to read, she either solidifies or breaks under pressure one way or another. Given how much Ultra has been defending Flower from pressure and interest, my same question to Ekko applies to you.

If Ultra was lynched and flipped scum, would you treat Flower as hapless townie who got pocketed and swayed easily or being coached by Ultra and a scum teammate?

Because he's new I'm mostly giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if nothing from him changes by next cycle, POE he goes.
This post kinda shit

You're saying you don't take exception to his behavior now but unless he arbitrarily decides to become the greatest solver on earth you gonna scum read him

Reloaded if you don't sole every player in the game by tomorrow with citations I'm voting for you.

nice!!! :lunazing:
also no. again she's aggressive only agaisnt a select few players who arent defending themselves. shes latched onto nibel like a leaf catching fire and accused him of being afraid etc when he is posting just fine in thread and giving his reads and reasoning for them out. she then masks her push under revenge and "i am pissed". she has no case ultra. shes just voting for no reasosn and being aggressive for no reason. if you are town i highly suggest u do a reread of the whole sequence of events

no orca wasnt tied to polar. alot of people brought up that polar was detached so he cant have teammates.
aggressive and afraid... sounds like luka parroting narrative is manifesting here to. :wonderland:

Don't agree.

Flower is easy to read, she either solidifies or breaks under pressure one way or another. Given how much Ultra has been defending Flower from pressure and interest, my same question to Ekko applies to you.

If Ultra was lynched and flipped scum, would you treat Flower as hapless townie who got pocketed and swayed easily or being coached by Ultra and a scum teammate?

you do realize scum defend other town, for towny points. so this question from you ignoring this.. :gonope:

Also since Polar Bear asked for country music, I know this is not country but I heard this song at radio coming to work and I wanted to share it with you.
Unless you want a country song from my country, because I know no more than 5 country american songs, my fave being one from an old western and I never found it on youtube.
Please Iso anyone and give me a reads list @Polar Bear
What country?
Caught up. The last stretch was easier because there were a lot of Ekko posts to skim

My main thoughts: 1. I hate how you guys all just hand out town reads like they're candy and its Halloween. I have like 3 light town reads max

2. I hate trying to figure out players like Orca and T-Pein because they never fucking give you anything to work with so I'm perfectly fine offing them if that's what the people want

3. Polar is sus because he has not yet accused me of being scum, which he usually does almost immediately every game

4. Uhhhh idk it's tough. If I had to say who has pinged me the most, I don't care for Hayumi and I don't care for Nibel

5. Wait, actually, Ekko's ChatGPT Into Inactivity before coming in swinging hard shtick makes me wary. This is activity that puts me in mind of Jojo's scum Ekko
Dont lump me in with Tpeon, that hurts deep

1. We have this discussion almost every game. If you want to know the reason for my opinion, dig through some archives, chump

2. They can, but its difficult and its a waste on players who are at their best, dead weight

3. Hes done it before

4. I don't answer stupid questions.

5. Yes. They make me(town) wary that people might make the mistake of following you in the future
Dead weight now, ouch
ur wagon is easier to achieve since orca and polar seem to be simping for flower for some reason
If you said Hayumi, maybe, but she has both my arms and a leg in the wood chipper again this game
1. I see almost no one as town. Everyone is a possible enemy until proven otherwise.

2. I dont need to question them, because they never answer well. Never have, never will. Pressure comes in the form of the threat of lynching. But I have no time for that now as I have a bigger fish to fry

4. Oh, I had no idea you weren't a native English speaker, sorry buddy. I think Nibel is scummy but, again, I focus on the threat in front of me

5. Its mainly the way you have progressed so far reminds me very much of how you were the last time I saw you as scum, and not at all like the last game we played, in which I found you as town easier than usual(although it resulted in several mislynches...)
Im an open book, where did you get this thought lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko if you had the option between choosing between flipping Flower or Ultra, who would you choose? Just hypothetically asking you how'd you would treat an Ultra scum flip and Flower's slot as a result.
realistically flower first. more confident on hee being scum

add kiku to that list btw. i think shes struggling to naturally get her head into the thread

wud also not mind chopping mango or hewhohasnoequal

basically the best going for flower and ultra rn are their activity. if players do not come on consensus onto them i can move onto a more inactive scum in kiku mango hewhohasnoequal or maybe tpein

i dont think i wanna lynch any polar or orca today

there is no such thing as low hanging fruit in mafia. alignment isn't bad on skill level or amount of games. RNG could make 5 players who are seen "LHF" all scum. Vote is based on gameplay and logical observations on an objective/subjective level.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post kinda shit

You're saying you don't take exception to his behavior now but unless he arbitrarily decides to become the greatest solver on earth you gonna scum read him

Reloaded if you don't sole every player in the game by tomorrow with citations I'm voting for you.
uh no reloaded never said nor implied this?

you do realize scum defend other town, for towny points. so this question from you ignoring this.. :gonope:
Yes that's a possibility but not entertaining the idea that Flower could potentially be scum by being tied with Ultra when we had a replay of the same behavior and play from the Avatar game is also something you should factor.

Right now for me main PoE is currently

- Reloaded
- Ultra

Secondary PoE would be:

- Flower
- Nibles

If either Ultra, Flower, or Reloaded flip scum then it strongly clears Nibles and Orca.

Yes that's a possibility but not entertaining the idea that Flower could potentially be scum by being tied with Ultra when we had a replay of the same behavior and play from the Avatar game is also something you should factor.

Right now for me main PoE is currently

- Reloaded
- Ultra

Secondary PoE would be:

- Flower
- Nibles

If either Ultra, Flower, or Reloaded flip scum then it strongly clears Nibles and Orca.
Alright boys new towncore just dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.