Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Polar Bear what‘s your read on Michelle?
A bit too rigid for my liking which was the reasoning for joking around and trying to get her to loosen up. I am highly suspect of rigid players. That said she hasn't been entirely rigid and her posts are more townlike then most so I've got her just onto the town side of null but with my eyes burning a hole through her lol

Caught up. The last stretch was easier because there were a lot of Ekko posts to skim

My main thoughts: 1. I hate how you guys all just hand out town reads like they're candy and its Halloween. I have like 3 light town reads max

2. I hate trying to figure out players like Orca and T-Pein because they never fucking give you anything to work with so I'm perfectly fine offing them if that's what the people want

3. Polar is sus because he has not yet accused me of being scum, which he usually does almost immediately every game

4. Uhhhh idk it's tough. If I had to say who has pinged me the most, I don't care for Hayumi and I don't care for Nibel

5. Wait, actually, Ekko's ChatGPT Into Inactivity before coming in swinging hard shtick makes me wary. This is activity that puts me in mind of Jojo's scum Ekko
I can't accuse that which is not there, can I?

1. ok but this doesnt answer the question. do u have any comments on the current reasonings for town reading the players?

2. if we identify them as town we dont have to lynch them even if they r dead weight. i dont think its as difficult as u make it seem to be. we can start by asking them some questions. u can go ahead and initiate by telling them whats on ur mind hopefully they help u read them town!

3. is it really a normal thing for you to scum read kiku before she posts @Polar Bear ? and do u only do it as town? thoughts on this meta take by kiku?

4. well it wasnt clear when u say u dont care for a player do u mean u dont want their wagon or do u mean u want it? so will u be voting nibel here from what i understand?

5. how so? does my recent posts look scummy? u can be vocal about telling people not to follow me!
Scum read/push her, yup. But not when she hasn't even posted. A bit of low hanging fruit grabs imho from her for that lol

Which one of Polar/Pein/Orca are you down to yeet

Because one of them is going, I'm controlling the lynch today
Claim or die ultra

A bit too rigid for my liking which was the reasoning for joking around and trying to get her to loosen up. I am highly suspect of rigid players. That said she hasn't been entirely rigid and her posts are more townlike then most so I've got her just onto the town side of null but with my eyes burning a hole through her lol

Scum read/push her, yup. But not when she hasn't even posted. A bit of low hanging fruit grabs imho from her for that lol

Claim or die ultra
[Vote Polar Bear]

I'm not, just saying

It depends how you look at it.
Only game related can be performative, only fluff can be scum trying to go UTR (under the radar).
Town needs to generate content, otherwise they let scum to lead the thread. What town sits back waiting for the game to start until almost page 40? That's almost 800 posts.
Ekko starting to play so late is concerning for me and don't give me trust in his takes
Just trying to loosen you some lol.

I can't figure why Polar tried to link himself with me, it gives me a bad feeling
Link?

Also since Polar Bear asked for country music, I know this is not country but I heard this song at radio coming to work and I wanted to share it with you.
Unless you want a country song from my country, because I know no more than 5 country american songs, my fave being one from an old western and I never found it on youtube.
Please Iso anyone and give me a reads list @Polar Bear
Noles game now, iso and reads list later, but I've got the Picasso started and its looking mighty fine

Emil

Certified Memelord
town
aurelian
watson
hayumi

lean town
mich
luka - need to discuss their progression from naomi and talk about the other players post early game a bit more
orca
reloaded
cake
naomi
nibel

null/town
polar
seatonnes - very weak town read off what i think is a potential redherring

null/hasnt really moved needle anywhere for me
ratchet
tpein
sallu
indigo
alwaysmind

null/scum
kiku
mango

lean scum
ultra
hewhohasnoequal

scum
flower

Emil

Certified Memelord

Claim or die ultra
comments on this @Kiku ?

town
aurelian
watson
hayumi

lean town
mich
luka - need to discuss their progression from naomi and talk about the other players post early game a bit more
orca
reloaded
cake
naomi
nibel

null/town
polar
seatonnes - very weak town read off what i think is a potential redherring

null/hasnt really moved needle anywhere for me
ratchet
tpein
sallu
indigo
alwaysmind

null/scum
kiku
mango

lean scum
ultra
hewhohasnoequal

scum
flower
Damn this reads list sucks ass Kekko. Your one earlier seemed like you put more thought into it. Might have to policy yeet you tbh...

Emil

Certified Memelord
Damn this reads list sucks ass Kekko. Your one earlier seemed like you put more thought into it. Might have to policy yeet you tbh...
the only major changes were seatonne and you. dont think u have it any thought tbh

i can still reconcile some of play as town but i dont like ur directions this game

D1 Votecount #6

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded