Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In majority games - you need to co-operate with town, even if you disagree. Its something that has often led to me being lynched as town. As I've been told - I have had too much TMI for not wanting to vote someone. Even when my read on them has been correct.

In plurality, if I dont scum read someone. I just wont vote them

I did, and it makes no sense - I have a bunch of town reads, so you can't claim I've only given one singular read.
You haven't given any scum reads, you merely backtracked to it after the parallel with Ultra's distinct lack of own pushes came in with his reads. Never uttered a word about worthless town reads.

I played with Flower, I am aware of how she plays. Try again.
I've played with Flower, I am aware of how she plays too. Don't try that nonsense.

This is cute but I was going to actually make a post tagging you asking why you've come off entirely lethargic, tired, and limp wristed these last few hours playing for Flower's defense. Have you given up?
You have not had me a notch off scum since I questioned you. Where is your vote

You have not had me a notch off scum since I questioned you. Where is your vote
Its on your mate.

What's your scum reads again Orwellian?
Flower, Ultra, Nibels, Reloaded.

You haven't given any scum reads, you merely backtracked to it after the parallel with Ultra's distinct lack of own pushes came in with his reads. Never uttered a word about worthless town reads.
Also still waiting for a reasonable explanation on how I'm teamed with Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.