Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my thing:

I started off by being fine sheeping Fuji and Flower here.

I believe Fuji's miller claim for now, will see what happens in the future.

Flower on the other hand started strong for me, but a few things have been making me doubt that slot since then.

I still think Nibel's reaction to unvoting Flower as soon as Flower turned on Nibel was really weak, felt like a caught scum being scared. So i won't forget that.

I didn't have much on Orca, i was just sheeping on the wagon.

The HeWhoHasNoEqual dude, i just read all of his 7 posts, didn't see much. If you guys wanna lynch there because of inactivity, sure, last few games had quite a few scum hiding in there. But his flip won't really give us a lot of info, since there's almost no interactivity.

I'm actually kinda fine voting for Flower here.

:wonderland:
Man that guy in multiple forums must not like me lmao

Yes, but its actually much larger this game imo. A group of people are focusing on a bare minimum

The biggest connection I have seen is Ultra and Hayumi questioning the HeWhoHasNoEqual vote, but more just shades it and never really wants to know why I have him lock scum. And then ignores me when I try to get them engaged in the discussion
Throw Indigo in the scum lean side

Man that guy in multiple forums must not like me lmao

Yes, but its actually much larger this game imo. A group of people are focusing on a bare minimum

The biggest connection I have seen is Ultra and Hayumi questioning the HeWhoHasNoEqual vote, but more just shades it and never really wants to know why I have him lock scum. And then ignores me when I try to get them engaged in the discussion
I like this but I will request you switch your vote to Flower. As I said earlier, we can easily know where Flower and Ultra will have their alignment based off either's flip.

I

Indigo

The self vote part is weird I guess, but to what ends as scum exactly? Is pulling some weird stunt beyond her as town? I don't really think so. Bei g aggressive, certainly extremely aggressive, is not something I associate with her scum game, and I'm curious as to why you do so.
I'm fine explaining my reasoning post game, since yeah, i can't discuss it.

No you didn't. You haven't actually begun answering anything to me. You've just gone circular. When I asked you why you're voting Flower over Ultra, despite Ultra being in your "primary" PoE and Flower being in your "secondary", you said that Flower's wagon was "more viable" than Ultra's. Not only do I believe this to be demonstrably untrue, I think it doesn't make a lick of sense coming from you - the idea that you need to be concerned about viability around Ultra, one of your two main scum reads, does not hold up when you are actively seeking to create a wagon with less traction and less votes on another player who you admit to scum reading less. Your "solve" does not even begin to evidence why you would do this either - I do not have full insight into your thought patterns - no one does.

Vote: Orwellian

You have become my first scum read.
Just fyi, in the last game I hosted Aurelian had a very similar incident he was called out for in which he pushed his primary PoE over his secondary and was called out for it, he was town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Its demonstrably true by Flower having already more votes and me resolving Ultra based off Flower. You are saber rattling and and ignoring what was said in other to play semantics. It is fine, you aren't getting me lynched today. You don't have any conviction and no amount of posturing on your part is going to divest or change the reality that Flower will resolve Ultra and vice versa.
Flower only has more votes now, not at the time you made that claim. Why are you backfilling your reasoning - you've just gone out of your way to get votes on Flower, yet your argument is that you have to settle for her over a bigger scum read because.... she has more votes... that you yourself have gotten on her...

Make it make sense pls!

Please can someone else check me on this.

Ratchet

Just fyi, in the last game I hosted Aurelian had a very similar incident he was called out for in which he pushed his primary PoE over his secondary and was called out for it, he was town.
That doesn't actually help him in my eyes, because he could simply be leaning into it and in fact his reasoning for doing so strikes me as incredibly manufactured.

I

Indigo

Throw Indigo in the scum lean side
You realize you haven't engaged with me about that dude?

If this is the start of it, sure, let's talk.

I only read his 7 posts because i saw his votes on the VC.

I didn't even pay attention you're the one that started the wagon lmao.

What is your reasoning for having the dude on scum lock then?

Flower only has more votes now
Factually false.

Flower at the time had 3 votes to Ultra's 2 votes.

not at the time you made that claim.
See above.

Why are you backfilling your reasoning - you've just gone out of your way to get votes on Flower, yet your argument is that you have to settle for her over a bigger scum read because.... she has more votes... that you yourself have gotten on her...
Already addressed this. Sometimes to catch a big fish you have to get the little fish first. Otherwise you've now twice lied about Flower not being more viable then Ultra, giving us the benefit of resolving multiple players in relation to her; Ultra, myself, Ekko, T-Pein, Nibles, Orca, and Reloaded.

You seem to be cowering.

That doesn't actually help him in my eyes, because he could simply be leaning into it and in fact his reasoning for doing so strikes me as incredibly manufactured.
Ehhhhh

Yes, that"s always something you can argue, but historically every time I've entertained the idea of Aurelian having a breakout game, the duck turns out to be just a duck. I think he kind of just lacks the capacity or interest to change things up to that degree.

Frankly the best way to read Aurelian isn't how logically rigid his takes are

Ratchet

T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower
@Orwellian These are the three Flower votes. Yours is one of them. If you voted Ultra instead of Flower, Ultra would have three votes, and Flower would have 2. Thus, *you* are responsible for making her "more viable", which doesn't make sense at all when logically, you would want your stronger scum read lynched over your weaker one.

Status
Not open for further replies.