• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everyone here should read Vinland Saga.
I read Farmland Saga.
It's good but after the events that take place during the 1st season of anime, I think a lot of people might find manga boring.

I like it to this day.
Post automatically merged:

Same, Oda has a habit of hiding the true abilities of his Top Tiers (Mihawk, Shanks, Dragon etc) but with Greenbull he has been stuck in Silhouette Limbo for what feels like an eternity. Nevermind his powers, I wanna see how he properly looks lmao
I can already foretell you the future.

Certain chapter: Ryokugyu shows up in a silhouette.
Some other chapter: Ryokugyu speaks.
Some other chapter: Ryokugyu walks in a silhouette of course.
XX chapters later: Ryokugyu's name and appearance reveal the end of the chapter.

Sounds like Oda? Yes:pepemy:

:josad: King "Kaido let me use your name coz I can't handle flyers"
Yamato "stay in your line" as he one-shot Ulti

Kata
Yamato

Are people who took down easily Vet/Low high tieras it should.

Law
Zoro
Jinbei
Doffy
Sanji

Needed efforts and high end attacks to no/low/mid diff Vet tier dudes

Base Yamato AP is already above any YC except Kata.
:milaugh: people still thinking Calamities are above SCs? Or above Yamato? At beats calamities equal Cracker or Smoothie.

Kaido >= BM
King + Queen =< Katakuri

Luffy already beat Lucci + Enel of NW which is Katakuri.
King and Queen are twice below Katakuri just like pre fs Luffy was.

Who represents who from Pre ts Villains :
Teach : Teach
Akainu : Akainu
Kaido : represents both Kuzan and Oars , everyone gangs up on him like how straehats all fought Kuzan/Oars.
Kata : represents both Lucci and Enel, CoO and combat skilled fighter who matches Luffy gears.
Doffy : Crocodile, obvious parallelism.
Cracker : Sentomaru with Pacifistats, defensive fighters with an army.
King : Kaku
Queen : Jabra
Jack : Blueno
Hody : Arlong
Ceasar : Buggy, "Clowns"
Hyou : Ray, teaching Luffy haki.

it gets more stupid each chapter and at the end we are expecting him to fight Kaido too .... he at least has to show ANYTHING good enough to be eligible to fight Kaido, gets beaten by Apoo and Runs away and stopped by Ulti.....
I wonder if anybody here actually wants him to fight Kaido now when he's showns struggling against those weaklings.... this is a disgrace to WSC and to Katakuri :risicheck:

it gets more stupid each chapter and at the end we are expecting him to fight Kaido too .... he at least has to show ANYTHING good enough to be eligible to fight Kaido, gets beaten by Apoo and Runs away and stopped by Ulti.....
I wonder if anybody here actually wants him to fight Kaido now when he's showns struggling against those weaklings.... this is a disgrace to WSC and to Katakuri :risicheck:
Apoo isn't weak though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You clearly underestimate power of friendship.

Luffy's friendship with Momo will be stronger than Kaido scales:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

In this panel, Jack and King doesnt have any problems if Fodder Six sucessfully found and bring yamato to Kaido and challenge them for an Allstar spot. For me, this might be indication that :

1. King and Jack know how strong Yamato is comparing to Fodder Six, thats why they so calm.
2. Even though they found and bring back Yamato, they believe none of the Fodder Six will able to defeat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.