Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I voted HWHNE myself. But that's cuz I hate show offs.

I think it's a bit whack, though. The guy hasn't even come back to respond yet.
Yah but you voted him after he was already the leading wagon. The basis for the initial piling of votes is what pinged me as weird and undeniably weak if going off the fact man has 7 posts, which after reading none of them are full of red flags. Orca's narrative that people including myself "jumped to his defense" and thus are scum is weird. All I saw was people questioning the validity of the wagon based off his posts like I said/ asking questions regarding his experience. Seems very LHF. And tbh I can only take his read of me as OMGUS

The issue I have with Fang is that he also acted completely irrationally in the OLF game. But I'm not going to support this nor am I willing to let this become an issue in lylo.

Yah but you voted him after he was already the leading wagon. The basis for the initial piling of votes is what pinged me as weird and undeniably weak if going off the fact man has 7 posts, which after reading none of them are full of red flags. Orca's narrative that people including myself "jumped to his defense" and thus are scum is weird. All I saw was people questioning the validity of the wagon based off his posts like I said/ asking questions regarding his experience. Seems very LHF. And tbh I can only take his read of me as OMGUS
Tbh it's also kinda self pres. I'm not comfortable being lead wagon when I'm going to sleep in a few hours lol.

Flower
Mr. Reloaded
Michelle
Polar Bear

T-Pein
Ultra
Sellacoin
Kiku
Doc Watson
CakeWalker
Orwellian
Ratchet