HeWhoHasNoEqual no clue who this person is

Nibel hmmm 50/50

Luka scum lean, after making pointless argument that went no where

Ekkologix
Hayumi
Why am I your top scum read?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Most likely yes, certainly Orca. There's still wiggle room on Nibel but the only one I don't think is absolved of being scum is definitely Reloaded for the reasons I mentioned earlier with how he's avoided voting her even when she's put him as scum several times and voted him.
If you're talking about Reloaded going for me and asking my claim, I just have the impression he followed Flower and Naomi. But Realoaded removed his vote on me. I can't figure out for the moment why, but it's weird. I thought Naomi could be a scum, but I start to think she's just duped by Flower. Both Flower and Reloaded asked me to claim. Seatonnes also was with them and pushed with but later said it was mainly for entertainment. So I'm not sure what to think about him.

Of course not beetch
Then you if you can, explain the Orca death tunnel lol. Thats what you did as scum on fv and its rubbing me the wrong way right now. I'm having flashbacks and deja vu here

Please explain me Nibel, Naomi and why are your oranges all LHFs/low posters
I'll grab the quotes that I've already posted about you and nibel, as for Naomi, I had her and luka in the slight town section with you bc their tit for tat exchanges felt very t v t to me, but they both have walked off into the night with a whimper since so I dropped them back down some to neutral

@Michelle

My thoughts on Nibel ⬇️

Someone else that hasn't put forth an opinion on Nibel iso him as well (or those pushing him)

I think he looks more town than scum in his exchanges and posts.

Doesn't cave, holds strong, definitely has more of an uninformed tone along with the frameworks of a scum hunter and game solver. Oh, and he hasn't skimmed/missed any posts to show he isn't reading that I saw
My thoughts on you ⬇️

A bit too rigid for my liking which was the reasoning for joking around and trying to get her to loosen up. I am highly suspect of rigid players. That said she hasn't been entirely rigid and her posts are more townlike then most so I've got her just onto the town side of null but with my eyes burning a hole through her lol.

Then you if you can, explain the Orca death tunnel lol. Thats what you did as scum on fv and its rubbing me the wrong way right now. I'm having flashbacks and deja vu here
Deathtunnel implies I don’t have other reads, which I do. He’s just pinged me the wrong way off the jump based off how he played last game, and has done nothing to dissuade me from where my vote is up to this point, in fact he looks worse for suddenly sussing me back with an extremely weak explanation. I don’t see how anything about my posts regarding HWHNE could be considered defending, but maybe you should go back and read our interaction and what was said prior to actually get the full picture?

Also, when I was set on Orca last game we were both scum so kind of completely mute point in this scenario unless you think that’s the case again

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

I'll grab the quotes that I've already posted about you and nibel, as for Naomi, I had her and luka in the slight town section with you bc their tit for tat exchanges felt very t v t to me, but they both have walked off into the night with a whimper since so I dropped them back down some to neutral
I assume you're talking about me saying I was going to bed. For more context, it was around 4:00 AM in France, so I had to sleep.

Deathtunnel implies I don’t have other reads, which I do. He’s just pinged me the wrong way off the jump based off how he played last game, and has done nothing to dissuade me from where my vote is up to this point, in fact he looks worse for suddenly sussing me back with an extremely weak explanation. I don’t see how anything about my posts regarding HWHNE could be considered defending, but maybe you should go back and read our interaction and what was said prior to actually get the full picture?

Also, when I was set on Orca last game we were both scum so kind of completely mute point in this scenario unless you think that’s the case again
I guess we use death tunnell in slightly different terms but as to Orca, with flower pushing the trio she was at the start, it just felt too easy, way to much of low hanging fruit to grasp onto Orca the way you did imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.