Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called out his vote on Magic as a bus vote, then people brushed that off and I doubted my read, then put him as Town.
Is it possible, because you changed your mind an couldn't make your mind up. You could easily be just as wrong now, and scum reading him isn't just motivated by losing on OF

Is it possible, because you changed your mind an couldn't make your mind up. You could easily be just as wrong now, and scum reading him isn't just motivated by losing on OF
Ofc I can be wrong. But show me posts of his which look like an actual thought and not just stuff he says to excuse and defend his behaviour.

If you're not scum after this
Weird entrance.
I think he used ChatGPT
Vote Lynch Flower
I can't kill you twice?
Literally looks like somebody in his scum chat told him to start a Flower wagon.
:kobeha:
You're aggresive this time
Alright !
Unvote

I don't want to taste your thunder.
Backed off again.
I don't give a fuck of your wagon on Ekko
I didn‘t even vote for Ekko at the time.
Less stress for the people lynching not less stress for the one being lynched
Sounds stressed.
They just harassing poor Ekko. Naomi wanted to vig him. Maybe Naomi has a role that permits her to see who targeted "X" user then she would know who the vig is.
Accusing Naomi out of nowhere.

And that‘s just one instance when nothing he said made any sense and he‘s just bringing up excuses.

Just bad.

Not LHF.
Why scum?
Early impression reminded me of my last game with him as scum. Shitposting/fluff mixed in with content to fill the spaces. Between Orca and other early susses I was most on board with him obviously so I gunned for other votes.

but im obviously not familiar with his town play and I’m not one track-minded enough to not even reconsider I could just be wrong.

What bothers me the most is his sus of me based off (per his own words) my defense of HWHNE when all I asked, was regarding his experience/if there was any tells that made him seem scum I was unaware of. The 7 posts it was were not particularly compelling like I said. Just feels like OMGUS from him.

And his reasoning for voting HWHNE because of people not bringing him up in the first place is very flawed because of the fact that just as many people hopped on the wagon as any other one. To me it just seemed like nobody brought the guy up because none of their posts were worth talking about.

With all that being said, I need to take a closer look at my other susses and my null reads.

I need to dissect Ekko thoroughly.
Also all this early talk about figuring out Flower/Ultra but feels very town and town to me so far.

I like Ratchet’s case for voting Orwellian. I remember Watson giving him a very solid town read tho which given their familiarity I think is something worth noting

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Weird entrance.

Literally looks like somebody in his scum chat told him to start a Flower wagon.

Backed off again.

I didn‘t even vote for Ekko at the time.

Sounds stressed.

Accusing Naomi out of nowhere.

And that‘s just one instance when nothing he said made any sense and he‘s just bringing up excuses.

Just bad.
I didn't not accuse Naomi out of nowhere. You're just showing the messages which are arranging you. I wanted to bring the light on the link between you and Naomi. I was not stressed I was just answering to someone talking about the majority lynch system. You can't take some words in a sentence and make a psycological diagnosis of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.