Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't not accuse Naomi out of nowhere. You're just showing the messages which are arranging you. I wanted to bring the light on the link between you and Naomi. I was not stressed I was just answering to someone talking about the majority lynch system. You can't take some words in a sentence and make a psycological diagnosis of me.
…what? I took all of your early posts and quoted them in the order they were posted. Naomi and me know each other since OJ days. We always teamed up and can read each other fairly well. You were trying to shade us. Bad.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
…what? I took all of your early posts and quoted them in the order they were posted. Naomi and me know each other since OJ days. We always teamed up and can read each other fairly well. You were trying to shade us. Bad.
I was not. I asked her this question and she could not really say me what makes her think you're town leaning according to the past experiences you had with her. I can understand someone can read someone from his habits if play, but at least expose it to the other players or it could be the easiest argument for everything.

+ I think Michelle and Ratchet are Town, too, given their reaction to my wagon. Why deny themselves an easy mislynch? It‘s not hard for scum Ratchet or scum Michelle to make s*** up and push me instead. They‘re putting themselves in a position in which they‘re always getting lynched before me.

I like Ratchet’s case for voting Orwellian. I remember Watson giving him a very solid town read tho which given their familiarity I think is something worth noting
He doesn't really have a case though. He was just tinfoiling nonsense by implicating his strongest belief is that I'm somehow magically aligned with Ultra.

Where did I argue this? I said I don't think Ultra is condemned by a scum Fang flip, nor do I think Ultra is cleared off of a town Fang flip. I think they are, plausibly, scum mates.
Yeah. It‘s a huge flaw to tie me to Ultra and then flip me first. Can be seen as him trying to get a mislynch while protecting Ultra at the same time.

Early impression reminded me of my last game with him as scum. Shitposting/fluff mixed in with content to fill the spaces. Between Orca and other early susses I was most on board with him obviously so I gunned for other votes.

but im obviously not familiar with his town play and I’m not one track-minded enough to not even reconsider I could just be wrong.

What bothers me the most is his sus of me based off (per his own words) my defense of HWHNE when all I asked, was regarding his experience/if there was any tells that made him seem scum I was unaware of. The 7 posts it was were not particularly compelling like I said. Just feels like OMGUS from him.

And his reasoning for voting HWHNE because of people not bringing him up in the first place is very flawed because of the fact that just as many people hopped on the wagon as any other one. To me it just seemed like nobody brought the guy up because none of their posts were worth talking about.

With all that being said, I need to take a closer look at my other susses and my null reads.
Anyways HWHNE seems like a weak place to park your vote. Manz has 7 posts, and they all look like a load of nonsense taken either way.

Is anyone familiar with their play? Are they new? Do they have typical tells? Are they usually LHF?
Orca also still having his vote on the person with most opposition to his own wagon. Have any actual reasons been provided for that vote?

:lusalty:
You defended him by commenting it being a weak place to park a vote and criticizing me for still having my vote on him. On top of the defense it shows a lack of reading and effort because you missed that he was my super duper scum lock read. Then you don't try and find out why my vote is on him or why he is lock scum, but try and excuse his play and imo try and move votes

Status
Not open for further replies.