Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, actions are more valuable than words.
So pushing and applying pressure on Flowers, Reloaded, and Ultra isn't an action?

What I see is you voting a counter wagon to your "top scum read",
Translation: you are hard tinfoiling nonsense when there was never a strong wagon on Ultra before Ekko and I started intensifying scrunity on Flower's play in relation to Ultra, Reloaded, and the counter-wagon being Orca's and Nibel's.

So you are lying, again.

specifically, a player you scum read less. You're yet to defend this adequately - your reasoning as given does not hold - it only stands up because you facilitated it so. If you're town, I consider this to be gamethrowing/trolling, because it just doesn't make any sense. You've gone out of your way to give yourself an argument to avoid voting your top scum read.
This is a complete nothingburger statement that holds no weight or credibility behind you saying it. I've multiple times clarified my stance and having Flower's flip determines her primary counter-wagons since there is no alignment discernible between her with Orca and Nibels. You don't have any actual tangible or strong evidence without double-dipping back onto a circular reasoning fallacy to claim I'm pushing Flower to save Ultra.

Also would make far more sense I'd be tied with T-Pein, Orca, or Ekko then Ultra.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So pushing and applying pressure on Flowers, Reloaded, and Ultra isn't an action?
I don't think you've applied any real pressure to anyone to be honest.
Translation: you are hard tinfoiling nonsense when there was never a strong wagon on Ultra before Ekko and I started intensifying scrunity on Flower's play in relation to Ultra, Reloaded, and the counter-wagon being Orca's and Nibel's.

So you are lying, again.
Ultra has two votes. Flower has two votes. You vote Flower. You claim that you voted Flower because her wagon was more viable. In other words, your thought process requires you to have compsred the two wagons and decided that you had to compromise. But you didn't have to compromise, because you could have just voted Ultra and got what you most wanted. There is no other way to present this - you lied about your thought process. That leaves us with two options. You're either Town, and trolling the game. This is a false positive, which is unfortunate, but nothing much to be done about it. Or you're scum. I prefer to assume the latter.
This is a complete nothingburger statement that holds no weight or credibility behind you saying it. I've multiple times clarified my stance and having Flower's flip determines her primary counter-wagons since there is no alignment discernible between her with Orca and Nibels. You don't have any actual tangible or strong evidence without double-dipping back onto a circular reasoning fallacy to claim I'm pushing Flower to save Ultra.
Mhmm. Okay.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
he actually didn't follow me. his scum read of you had his own reasoning, which u happily disregarded and lumped together with me
You're going to have to start doing something else. I've reached out to you directly for you to get me to see a player you think is obvious town as such - there is a good chance that said player is lynched at this rate (I could at least 5 total willing voters).

Status
Not open for further replies.