Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're going to have to start doing something else. I've reached out to you directly for you to get me to see a player you think is obvious town as such - there is a good chance that said player is lynched at this rate (I could at least 5 total willing voters).
i saw ur posts, i'll answer when i get there

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I'm going to sleep shortly, do I won't be around to respond. You've had all day to respond to them.
i was outside, i can talk live for a bit if ur heading off

im still fairly certain fang is town from the people he is choosing to interact with, his confidence, and his town tell. all vague reasonings. all what i need to read him town and take him off lynch pool

i have not addressed ur posts yet because i have not read ur interactions with him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i was outside, i can talk live for a bit if ur heading off

im still fairly certain fang is town from the people he is choosing to interact with, his confidence, and his town tell. all vague reasonings. all what i need to read him town and take him off lynch pool

i have not addressed ur posts yet because i have not read ur interactions with him
My problem is you say he is obvious town - I can't see that Ekko. His responses to me have been, for want of a better word, very dry. Usually he would be namecalling or flaming me, instead he's only really giving the impression that he's trying to lean into his usual vitriolic personality without successfully doing so. That's only one part- he straight up lied about his reasoning for his vote. There is no way around that, no explanation that exists wherein his vote could be reconciled. That's hard to come to a town read from - if it were just an argument I could see it because he could be arguing to preserve his ego, but it's specifically about his vote.

There is also Ultra's play around him. I feel like he was caught in two minds - he defended him a little but could see there were elements he had to address. I don't really love the defence that he did the same thing in Ultra's game recently - the whole thing feels very "leaned into" for me.

Which is where I come to your read. Fang's play strikes me as manufactured - an attempt to repeat his town play without it being natural. Not only are you pushing a player I think is Town, but you're insisting that this guy who is doing the above should be easy to read as town. So I'm going to let you do the work on this. Make the case, exactly why he is not only town, but why this should be easy to see. It should be a slam dunk for you. If you can do that, I'm happy to concede my position, provided I have no further objections of course.

whats that supposed to show me?
he progressed his read on ur clearly in thread, up to his post where he is asking u why did u not provide a read on him even tho he interacted with you, then he voted u afterward

my reasoning for voting u was entirely seperate
No. You ignore that he only started pushing me once others did as well. It‘s a 2 minute ISO. It‘s not hard to see. Now I‘m the only thing he‘s talking about. And you also agree that Ultra is the likelier scum yet Fang wants to off me first.

I‘m at a point at which I wouldn‘t oppose an Ekko wagon anymore. Simply because your refusal to work with others is just not it. Literally everyone tells you I‘m Town and you refuse to even consider that which is starting to smell like agenda.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My problem is you say he is obvious town - I can't see that Ekko. His responses to me have been, for want of a better word, very dry. Usually he would be namecalling or flaming me, instead he's only really giving the impression that he's trying to lean into his usual vitriolic personality without successfully doing so. That's only one part- he straight up lied about his reasoning for his vote. There is no way around that, no explanation that exists wherein his vote could be reconciled. That's hard to come to a town read from - if it were just an argument I could see it because he could be arguing to preserve his ego, but it's specifically about his vote.

There is also Ultra's play around him. I feel like he was caught in two minds - he defended him a little but could see there were elements he had to address. I don't really love the defence that he did the same thing in Ultra's game recently - the whole thing feels very "leaned into" for me.

Which is where I come to your read. Fang's play strikes me as manufactured - an attempt to repeat his town play without it being natural. Not only are you pushing a player I think is Town, but you're insisting that this guy who is doing the above should be easy to read as town. So I'm going to let you do the work on this. Make the case, exactly why he is not only town, but why this should be easy to see. It should be a slam dunk for you. If you can do that, I'm happy to concede my position, provided I have no further objections of course.
i cant really contest any of the first 2 paragraphs because i haven't got there yet. i'll give u my response when im done with full catchup im at page 50 something now with some posts here and there as i read while outside

and i dont insist that fang is town because of pushing flower, i've found him town before his vote on her (iirc) in fact from his first 3 posts or so

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. You ignore that he only started pushing me once others did as well. It‘s a 2 minute ISO. It‘s not hard to see. Now I‘m the only thing he‘s talking about. And you also agree that Ultra is the likelier scum yet Fang wants to off me first.
gonna stop u here. this never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.