Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, saying that I'm calling you rude just because youre calling me evil is rude- its demeaning and ignoring what I'm saying. Its also making stuff up about me as a character.

No, you're rude since you've called us both clowns multiple times. At the very least keep this civil, which you are not doing.
ah yes being rude to me, and deflecting and making shit up about me, is not rude? i only give clown emoji when i see people like you behave rude or refuse to answer questions

your response to me was so focused on building up narratives/lies on me(you don't call that rude!??), and when i call out your bs you suddenly the victim

amazing.

anyways your ignored, not only where you rude first and making bs up about me but seems you can't mention my name non stop and look obsessive. like yikes

HARD TOWN
CakeWalker
Flower [Replaced D1]
Orwellian

Polar Bear
The Orca

SOFT TOWN
Indigo
Alwaysmind
Ultra
T-Pein
Ratchet
Hayumi

NEUTRAL
Kiku
Michelle
MangoSenpai

Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
Sallucion
HeWhoHasNoEqual

Nibel
Luka

SCUM POTENTIAL
Mr. Reloaded
Naomi

ANTI TOWN INDIE
Ekkologix

HARD SCUM
Seatonnes

@Orwellian go read cakewalker calling me scum, then asking who i was talking about. she playing innocent.

since i see more logic from your reads., let me hear your thoughts on her
Think its pretty indicative of her process as a townie, you can't make too much sense at times with her logic but the passion is there. I think its one of the stronger examples of potential TvT imo between you and her but I get what your getting at. Don't agree with her "anti-town indie" read on Ekko either.

Status
Not open for further replies.