Naomi

ANTI TOWN INDIE
Ekkologix

HARD SCUM
Seatonnes
As someone who's not up to speed what's the rundown of Seatonnes

Emil

Certified Memelord
This shouldn't really be a wagon to be honest. 7 posts and there is nothing really there - that's not the kind of lynch that's going to help the game Day 1. Vig/replace.
ratchet if i make u see fang town, and i somehow shelve flower today due to her activity, could i get your support on ultra/cake

i think cake's fairly in range with her scum game from NF. she defended townies in the exact same manner there

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i asked her why i was scum, she said i was wrong and it was some other person who was scum, even though she mention me as scum. in the qoute i replied to her with my name mention. she only got more confusing and started dodging my question then i was called rude lol
From a few posts later it seems the "rudeness" came from a clown emoji?

I mean, this isn't a good look for Luka for sure, but it's really a weird situation that I can't make complete sense of.

I guess my initial gut feel must have been on point

Emil

Certified Memelord
its just wagon based on nothing, as i said earliny. My vote on Seatones makes more sense and no one else is on it. HWHNE wagon is less logical and just lazy play
also added to this vote on seatonne and lack of overextending her neck, which she does very often as town

think cake scum here

From a few posts later it seems the "rudeness" came from a clown emoji?

I mean, this isn't a good look for Luka for sure, but it's really a weird situation that I can't make complete sense of.

I guess my initial gut feel must have been on point
luka did the same innocent act

accused me of scum and some sb, so i called out his bs and suddenly i was rude to like i was to cake lol

i wouldn't be surprised both same scum mate team, for that tactic

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango. I remember he went for Reloaded in early game. His latest messages were more constructive. He also talked flavor, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to deduct things from the lore in a game with the current rules. Null.
Wait what, I talked about flavor? Where??

I am quite sure I haven't mentioned a singular thing about flavor

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're going to have to start doing something else. I've reached out to you directly for you to get me to see a player you think is obvious town as such - there is a good chance that said player is lynched at this rate (I could at least 5 total willing voters).
ok i caught up to this point

my assessment is going to be flower is leaning more indie than mafia, but regardless i think her push for claims is agenda driven / driven by a goal other than just solving players. i can easily see her being scum. i can hardly see her being town unless she has a weird af role and she's unsure whats the best way to play it

fang is still solid town

ultra/cake can be scum. down to lynch there first

Status
Not open for further replies.