Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > - > Ekkologix > Cakewalker
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > Naomi
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > Ultra

Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra > Seatonnes
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian > Cakewalker
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > - > Flower
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Cakewalker > Ultra
Hayumi > The Orca > Ekkologix > Nibel
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower > Ultra
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower > Cakewalker
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian > Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel

Votecount:
Ultra: 5
Cakewalker: 3
Flower: 2
Seatonnes: 2
Nibel: 2
Ekkologix: 1
HeWhoHasNoEqual: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Naomi: 1
Polar Bear: 1
The Orca: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote. (Sry Osies Votecount had one error, this is fixed)
???

Explain why you unvoted
Vote lynch seatonnes
Both topic wagons rn are shit so sure
Quote your posts about why you prefer a Seatonnes wagon this late into the current wagon
(I'm trying to catch up, please no one make this difficult considering our countdown)

we kinda need your help

Bring your A game for the hour you have left

Even if you don't shift viewpoints, they're a useful tool for retrospection

I assume this is also just burnout - but seeing as you have some moderate interest in the game I'm going to bet you do want to try, yeah?
im just not going to be here for EoD - and I've already made a fairly comprehensive case on Seatonnes that they have only validated themselves that a more known player would be instant wagoned. I need someone else to lead.

Ultra flipping town = worst news
Seatonnes flipping town = getting rid of a lazy town player.

Only one of these two players has offered any real scum tells either.
Only one of these two players will be killed by mafia if they are town.....

I don't understand. I thought you said you voted for me just for entertainment.
Ultra didn't simp for me
-69 points

Also, interesting catch
There's two things that might be occuring in this case:
Entertainment used as a previous reason is just lazy wagon building
OR
Decided (eerily so) serious voting was better toward end phase but lol

Not sure why someone wouldn't have any interest to scumhunt and go hard throughout, since you're causing yourself pressure to properly analyze players later on

Not that I'm sure about you, just that these are my 2cs

Would you say they're fair or do you have a different take?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Ekko wanted some pressure on Cake, it didn't go anywhere. So I unvoted.
I thought Orwellian already said this to you but don't expect people to claim when they only have a little wagon on them during Day 1. You already followed Flower's wagon on me and now you're going anywhere people are asking to go. Do you have any real direction you want to go yourself?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I thought Orwellian already said this to you but don't expect people to claim when they only have a little wagon on them during Day 1. You already followed Flower's wagon on me and now you're going anywhere people are asking to go. Do you have any real direction you want to go yourself?
Meh. Maybe I'll hop onto that Ultra train idk.

I would like you to see this from Reloaded.
Wait, why did the wagon on Orcs shift when it had such a strong consensus earlier? You think it's scum squirming?

Ideally a role cop the top 3 LHF in the game will present itself eventually to avoid sloppy wagons that are based on uncertainty

I'm still hesitant to give a read on you because of how fresh the game you rolled scum was - goddamn you did good, so I can see why others are more uncomfortable with you.

I absolutely need to see more from you beyond just presenting the ones going after you. Your job if you're town is to follow through with also placing your attention on players that are possibly overlooked that have no connection to a wagon/agenda on you.
Work with your town reads, not just play solo - you give scum the opportunity to corner you on a 1v1.

A game time, Nipple.
Or your expiry date starts if I catch you being as slippery as an eel as Reloaded.

What are your thoughts on the wagons right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.