• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum: Ultra, HWHNE
Might be scum: Cakewalker, Orwellian, Nibel
Town: Flower, Ekko, Michelle, Naomi

still need to go back and read when i was sleeping
Ultra: seems to be willing to wagon everyone and anyone,

HWHNE: I didnt like his entrance also then proceeds to say nothing else about this message

nibel: just a gut feeling and i always trust my gut
i hadnt read up, i lurked for a couple pages before i wrote anything, wasnt awake properly so i didnt write anything
im down to vote cake or ultra
depends which wagon has more people
Can budge on this tale Ultra, but him wanting Cake gone when she isn't actively agenda pressing like she would as scum is -10

im going to sleep soon, none of my slight/maybe reads would change anything
Audible eyeroll here

@Flower you said you didn't feel comfortable with an Ultra lynch while he's gone, do you feel Sea being afk is contextually different here?

No.
He started late, caught up and shared a town read on Luka based on activity (later said he only looked at post count, but maybe that was for a second catch up), a scum read I forgot on whom, ignored everyone else, after implied Ekko should be town iirc, and pushed Polar, Orca, and never had a real towny vibe - that's only from memory, if I Iso I can add things, but I don't have time because it's Sunday for me as well.
His entrance seemed like scum trying to put his feet into the game, and of course an air headed town can do that, but I accused him of being scum since then and his answer was bland and avoiding discussions.
that might be your reason. but it wont be everyone's. a singular player cant push

Can budge on this tale Ultra, but him wanting Cake gone when she isn't actively agenda pressing like she would as scum is -10

Audible eyeroll here

@Flower you said you didn't feel comfortable with an Ultra lynch while he's gone, do you feel Sea being afk is contextually different here?
should have quoted my interactions with them when they made their return. its pretty damn when you read its as a two person ISO

No.
He started late, caught up and shared a town read on Luka based on activity (later said he only looked at post count, but maybe that was for a second catch up), a scum read I forgot on whom, ignored everyone else, after implied Ekko should be town iirc, and pushed Polar, Orca, and never had a real towny vibe - that's only from memory, if I Iso I can add things, but I don't have time because it's Sunday for me as well.
His entrance seemed like scum trying to put his feet into the game, and of course an air headed town can do that, but I accused him of being scum since then and his answer was bland and avoiding discussions.
Based Michelle here

Cake, Michelle, Polar are the town leaders this game and we'll have a bright future following them

I will attack chihuahua anyone attempting to disrupt their synchronocity to guide town

Thoughts on Seatonnes?

i really dont understand your play style FLower
You get the best out of certain players when you put them under pressure. What you're doing right now is give people an unnecessary out. It's just bad. Ultra has always been a player you need to pressure to get a solid read else he can just troll all game. Same reason you lost against him in Avatar. You let him get away with that.

While here he is playing a bit more serious he has shown no conviction whatsoever aside from his defense of me (which he needs to do as scum else he's just picking a fight with me he never won before).

Are you his scum mate or do you have TMI?

Audible eyeroll here

Eh...I'm literally just wagoning Ultra while he's not here lol. I don't care much for SeaTonnes. It's not spicy.

You get the best out of certain players when you put them under pressure. What you're doing right now is give people an unnecessary out. It's just bad. Ultra has always been a player you need to pressure to get a solid read else he can just troll all game. Same reason you lost against him in Avatar. You let him get away with that.

While here he is playing a bit more serious he has shown no conviction whatsoever aside from his defense of me (which he needs to do as scum else he's just picking a fight with me he never won before).

Are you his scum mate or do you have TMI?
i didnt really play Avatar . I was inactive.

should have quoted my interactions with them when they made their return. its pretty damn when you read its as a two person ISO
wot

Are you saying it's one sided?

Cake, this wasn't referencing you or your interactions, I was asking what pinged Nipple - you're confusing me as to why you'd interject, unless you missed the point of the ISO and are ignoring the exchange between Nipple and I

Reasses the context for a bit

But I will ISO your interactions if that's what you're indirectly asking....?

wot

Are you saying it's one sided?

Cake, this wasn't referencing you or your interactions, I was asking what pinged Nipple - you're confusing me as to why you'd interject, unless you missed the point of the ISO and are ignoring the exchange between Nipple and I

Reasses the context for a bit

But I will ISO your interactions if that's what you're indirectly asking....?
im saying the Seatonnes quote chain, without my posts during the conversation - dont really paint him in the same light.

the fact that like 10 hours later he also offers a copy and paste of the same reads to Michelle, should be an open and shut reason to lynch them

Eh...I'm literally just wagoning Ultra while he's not here lol. I don't care much for SeaTonnes. It's not spicy.
Wait did I confuse you with someone else lol

Reminder I'm still catching up and picking up certain details from players I'm prodding to pick their brains a bit

For you, I'm asking your position on if the context of Sea being AFK (quite possibly just an outing as scum in the hopes he wouldn't be pressured over other's or lazy town play) matters

So what I mean is, are you more comfortable lynching players that don't have a strong voice because they won't give any real info from their reactions to pressure?
Compared to someone like Ultra where you think there's a better chance to browbeat answers out of pressure for players *like* him?

Status
Not open for further replies.