Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
go this post to see the VC

the next vote after the VC

the post we already talked about

so @Ekkologix
1. the wagons were, like Ratchet said, tied
2. note how Indigo piled up on the top wagon with no explanation (i know there are some posts before, but nothing not fakeable)
3. Flower's post you said is not AI came in the moment when the wagons were like in the VC, and looks towny (again) to me, because shows she cares about the game state
4. Orwellian makes the Flower wagon bigger than Ultra's hence more viable.

now this is a proof of him scum reading Ultra as well

I don't find just looking at the ISO the read of Ultra being top scum for him, but this shows Flower and Ultra should have equal scum equity for him, but he is pushing only for her.

so his opinion regarding a Flower lynch developed after this post most probably

Do you see now what Ratchet was talking about?
yes im aware of all of this
my read on fang still does not change. its final. i read him independently of this

i agree with him because flower at the time seemed more viable. the vote count isnt the best indicative of that. there r some people displaying sus on flower but not committing. i think in a town flower world those need to be looked at being indigo and cake for starter

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also if you look at all the VCs up until that point Ultra always had more votes than me. Thus he was always a more viable wagon than mine. It's just nonsense to argue otherwise. Can Fang be Town and vote his lesser scum read over his stronger? Yes, we've just seen it in the Baki game. But you're just giving him excuses when it's simply not true.
demosntrably not true. ultra only had a surge of votes at the start of the game. after that its only been mich and polar who r parking votes on him but neither of them are casing ultra or pushing for his lynch or tagging others for it to the degree ive done for your lynch. again viability is not measured only by votes

yes im aware of all of this
my read on fang still does not change. its final. i read him independently of this

i agree with him because flower at the time seemed more viable. the vote count isnt the best indicative of that. there r some people displaying sus on flower but not committing. i think in a town flower world those need to be looked at being indigo and cake for starter
I was NOT more viable. Legit read what I just posted.

demosntrably not true. ultra only had a surge of votes at the start of the game. after that its only been mich and polar who r parking votes on him but neither of them are casing ultra or pushing for his lynch or tagging others for it to the degree ive done for your lynch. again viability is not measured only by votes
You know what.

Vote Ekko.

Enough of this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i dont think 2-3 flower votes happened in the same page. i think its just me seeing it that way since i reread a large chunk of the thread at the same time and skipped around when quoted

nonetheless, if u read around the page where fang voted flower, the discussion was more about flower than ultra, specially from the perspective of fang who just has flower as a fresh scum read

this is honestly a silly argument to be discussed this much. we shud lynch cake shes obvious scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
reason i say cake before ultra is i can reconcile some of his play as town, but i feel like cake is very much on scum MO

i understand if people want to lynch ultra first and wont oppose it tho

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The problem with Cake is that she's very obtuse and obstinate by default, but yes I'd agree that she could be scum, mostly if Ultra is town. Don't believe she would defend a scum buddy like this.

The problem with Cake is that she's very obtuse and obstinate by default, but yes I'd agree that she could be scum, mostly if Ultra is town. Don't believe she would defend a scum buddy like this.
Eh, she defended all of her mates openly in Jojo and people let her get away with that.

can you expand what you mean by this?
this just comes off as different rules for different people at this point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I'm like 12 Ekko. Whatever it takes to get you to stop spamming my mentions with utter tripe, I'll agree to it. I will of course say it's obvious that disagreement is not my issue here but again, you're going to handle this discussion in bad faith because that's all you know how to, so I'd be wasting my time. You should have enough posts by now from me to formulate a read, I suggest you lean on that.
i just woke up im 10 pages behind..will likely opt to not respond to any more talk about this topic

i dont think i handled this in bad faith, but maybe i gave fang too much benefit of the doubt is a better way to put it. my justification is i have a very strong town read of him that something NAI from him is not going to deter me

also the way ultra defended fang is probably not partnered. its a setup

like ultra defending kiku

Emil

Certified Memelord
im basing this off favs too where i spent so much of the day wasting time with fang only for him to turn out town. stopped reading him that way since and its been working well

Status
Not open for further replies.