why is that?:milaugh:
Kizaru aint gona stay to long in that position, who do you think can stop him beside luffy? the only one is zoro
If Luffy has to safe bonney from Saturn, Kizaru is able to kill vegapunk which means someone else has to stop him which I dont see anybody capable of that beside Zoro
It's either end of Kizaru or he is still gonna fight Luffy.
Nothing stopping Luffy from defeating both Saturn and Kizaru.

why is that?:milaugh:
Kizaru aint gona stay to long in that position, who do you think can stop him beside luffy? the only one is zoro
If Luffy has to safe bonney from Saturn, Kizaru is able to kill vegapunk which means someone else has to stop him which I dont see anybody capable of that beside Zoro
True. But Kizaru needs to be able to stand up on his gazelle legs to be hunted by Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

It's either end of Kizaru or he is still gonna fight Luffy.
Nothing stopping Luffy from defeating both Saturn and Kizaru.
Luffy > Kizaru
Kizaru + Saturn >>>>>>>>>> Luffy

True. But Kizaru needs to be able to stand up on his gazelle legs to be hunted by Zoro.
well depending how many flashback chapter we get, I think when Oda come back in the present, Luffy will go in g5 to safe Bonney and right hafter Kizaru will become again a problem for the strawhat cuz his mission is still to end Vegapunk
Especially if Saturn is bussy fighting Nika Nika
He is saying anytime soon, not I am done for this arc which leave open ZorovsKizaru stalling fight until someone interup Luffy fight (maybe Kuma or something else) in which both Luffy/Zoro escape to the sunny and leave eggisland.