Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I highly doubt Yamato is both Kaido and Toki's son, unless Kaido raped Toki which is something I doubt Oda will ever reveal. Don't know why some people are obsessed with making Kaido and Toki a thing, maybe Kaido just went out there banged a girl and then took the kid after he was born.
Whether he raped or not.
I believe Kaido was drunk when he slept with Yamato's Mom

if oda pulls the toki kaido shit
I might drop the series
then again meme's first child was bred with a man that raised her since she was five

Well he waited till she was of age:whitepress::lusalty:

In all seriousness, I don't think Oda will go the rape route for a manga that is aimed at teenage boys.

On top of this, I don't think Kaido is that terrible of a person tbh. It's really why I'm gonna stick to the Kaido/BM theory until it's either disproven or supported. They have actual history and we will eventually get a Rock's flashback too. What better way to tie that together than with a son of theirs?

J

Jo_Ndule

Why everyone already powerscaling Luffy - Ulti based on a headbutt thing. Of course a Pachycephalosaurus use the head as a main weapon.

Luffy doesnt use headbutt for his main weapon/main movement. So, doing a powerscaling based on headbutt fight isn't relevant for now.
But, until we see more of their fight and if luffy use his base movement (Jet bazooka, etc). Then we can talk.
Huh? Do you realise it was a mere headbutt that broke through Doffy awakened guard?
His headbutts are strong
Wano Base Luffy has more raw power than pre Udon one.

Black sparks are not CoC. That's just head canon.

Also you haven't seen anything to show Ulti can do jack shit to a Calamity
Even I who thinks that flying six are joke I don't think that clamatiais can defeat them with one punch, there's no point to let flying six to challenge clamatiais if they all going to be oneshoted I just don't see that also, they are quite confident in their strength to be oneshoted. The sparks are too big for CoA and there is no haki on Yamato's weapon nor on Ulti which means Yamato has CoC until it's proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.