• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
indigo/mango has scum in them i think

hayumi i don't think is that scummy outside of the EoD

tpein kiku probably town

luka's read progression i think is actually pretty scummy. going from naomi to AM to only voting seatonne at the end

gut says AM/sallu are inactive town. possible one scum there but eh

seatonne is town, nibel still lean town

he has no equal needs to start playing today or can be casted to hekko as well

Honestly not sure about Reloaded. He was dancing around the Ultra wagon a lot, then hammered him.
Hayumi is pure WIFOM.
Kiku also soft defended him.
Indigo also did, but apparently has a claim which can confirm him.
Cake defended him hard. But she does that as either alignment.

Polar pushed him early.
Ratchet also suspected him early game.
Michelle did as well.
Same for Ekko.

Damn that’s tragic. I just thought Ultra was town there, don’t know what else to say to that except I was wrong. The wagon felt like it was picking up way more than the other ones.

All I can really say is I wouldn’t have been so adamant about my read of him from the start if I had TMI. I even thought certain players like Reloaded were trying to set themselves up for a pre town-flip to look better.

Honestly not sure about Reloaded. He was dancing around the Ultra wagon a lot, then hammered him.
Hayumi is pure WIFOM.

Polar pushed him early.
Michelle did as well.
Same for Ekko.
Except Seatonnes is mafia with a crucial role, the hammer from Reloaded makes him not aligned with Ultra

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hayumi is pure WIFOM.

Polar pushed him early.
Michelle did as well.
Same for Ekko.
reloaded might be town because ultra overexaggerated a disposition on him here and idk if this is bussing since i don't recall ultra distancing from reloaded like this last game:

VOTE: SEATONES

low effort non-committal posting, but still attached to voting people and calling them scum.
The Lazy town cosplay. Potentially mafia with a real important role, that needs to remain as lowkey a possible. Rolecop or janitor perhaps.
Because he's new I'm mostly giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if nothing from him changes by next cycle, POE he goes.
This post kinda shit

You're saying you don't take exception to his behavior now but unless he arbitrarily decides to become the greatest solver on earth you gonna scum read him

Reloaded if you don't sole every player in the game by tomorrow with citations I'm voting for you.
uh no reloaded never said nor implied this?
A bit of an exaggeration but point remains

Status
Not open for further replies.