Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Damn that’s tragic. I just thought Ultra was town there, don’t know what else to say to that except I was wrong. The wagon felt like it was picking up way more than the other ones.

All I can really say is I wouldn’t have been so adamant about my read of him from the start if I had TMI. I even thought certain players like Reloaded were trying to set themselves up for a pre town-flip to look better.
thats fine, can u give us ur PoV of who might be scum if it's not you? is there some master bus going on or is his teammates inactive etc..

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
id like to belive he is indie more tbh

but nibel is already proven he can fake stuff without caring. the most dangerous type of scum. shudn't be taken lightly
I'm not lying this time, I can even follow you on every read if you feel necessary to do. I win once one of the two factions wins.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Very vocal Cake, indirectly I was scared he can flip town so I went for Seatonnes when Ultra's wagon grew too big, also every late vote, push or wagon could be looked in.
Ekko tried very hard to get a wagon on Cake.
That's what I remember
i think cake is still scummy, maybe too scummy to be scum but thats like a false positive check

the counter wagon yesterday was clearly seatonne. i was fine with either cake or ultra being lynched, preference being cake or atleast getting a claim from her since she was actually active in the EoD

wagon got hammered before i could vote on it etc..

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive had plenty of posts opposing the seatonne lynch. there was an instant when seatonne was leading over ultra. the swap to make ultra leading is very valuable to look at tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was thinking that seatonnes could be with ultra but he has the better role, thus the easier push on to ultra. But I need to go back and read some stuff when I get off work
i dont think any of the roles matter much, it's a small game. also a redirector is honestly not that bad. ultra's role seemed decently strong for this game role strength

if both r scum i'd always preserve the one who is more active

Status
Not open for further replies.