Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this was the VC - when I first started looking at Seatonnes. Not sure you could suggest this was a counterwagon to Ekko at this stage?
it's not because i was never a wagon. i had at most 1 vote on me at that time

there is no selective reading done. u have to be trolling at this point

If you're going to work an again that Seatonnes was the counterwagon, engineered by me to get rid of Ultra. Then the receipts I've provided, sort of disprove you.

You could have argued it was a counter to HeWhoHasNoEqual, that at least could have been interpreted by other if that was the angle you had pushed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let‘s say even if SeaTonnes is scum he was probably the preferred bus direction, so scums are likely on his wagon in any case.
yeah they wud have HARD forced it, somethin like maybe what cake is doing, and if seatonne flips scum then boom i look really bad, everyone voting ultra looks really bad, and those who voted seatonne, even if scum, look rly good and it wud give ultra alot of ammo to get lynches going on us too

meanwhile i wud imagine seatonne voting someone other than ultra if they r a team and commit to bussing seatonne he wud probably be voting cake or something

Ekko not being a SK - and in fact teamed up with Ultra as scum, would make more sense for his false meta spec of me. Particularly because he used limited games for his meta.

Would likely me that Mr. Reloaded and Seatonnes are not mafia.
And might drag Luka closer to be scum too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not say you were the wagon. I was saying "to you" as in from your perspective
u can say HWHNE was a counter to orca from that count yes

altho not very strong since the other wagons r within 1-2 votes distance, meaning it's also partially a split than a direct counter

yeah they wud have HARD forced it, somethin like maybe what cake is doing, and if seatonne flips scum then boom i look really bad, everyone voting ultra looks really bad, and those who voted seatonne, even if scum, look rly good and it wud give ultra alot of ammo to get lynches going on us too

meanwhile i wud imagine seatonne voting someone other than ultra if they r a team and commit to bussing seatonne he wud probably be voting cake or something
Yeah. In that case Ultra would have had the high ground.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko not being a SK - and in fact teamed up with Ultra as scum, would make more sense for his false meta spec of me. Particularly because he used limited games for his meta.

Would likely me that Mr. Reloaded and Seatonnes are not mafia.
And might drag Luka closer to be scum too.
wud u say u have me and seatonne as both scum?

HARD TOWN
CakeWalker
Flower [Replaced D1]
Orwellian [DEAD - FLIPPED TOWN]

The Orca [DEAD - FLIPPED FOWN]
Indigo [formerly - SOFT TOWN]

SOFT TOWN
Alwaysmind
Ultra [DEAD - FLIPPED SCUM]
T-Pein
Ratchet
Hayumi
Polar Bear [formerly - HARD TOWN]

NEUTRAL
Kiku
Michelle
MangoSenpai

Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
Sallucion
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Nibel
Luka
Seatonnes [formerly - HARD SCUM]
Mr. Reloaded [formerly - SCUM POTENTIAL]

SCUM POTENTIAL
Naomi

ANTI TOWN INDIE
Nibel [formerly - NEUTRAL]

HARD SCUM
Ekkologix [formerly ANTI TOWN INDIE]

HARD TOWN
CakeWalker
Flower [Replaced D1]
Orwellian [DEAD - FLIPPED TOWN]

The Orca [DEAD - FLIPPED FOWN]
Indigo [formerly - SOFT TOWN]

SOFT TOWN
Alwaysmind
Ultra [DEAD - FLIPPED SCUM]
T-Pein
Ratchet
Hayumi
Polar Bear [formerly - HARD TOWN]

NEUTRAL
Kiku
Michelle
MangoSenpai

Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
Sallucion
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Nibel
Luka
Seatonnes [formerly - HARD SCUM]
Mr. Reloaded [formerly - SCUM POTENTIAL]

SCUM POTENTIAL
Naomi

ANTI TOWN INDIE
Nibel [formerly - NEUTRAL]

HARD SCUM
Ekkologix [formerly ANTI TOWN INDIE]
Why is Watson still neutral? She hard pushed for Ultra as well and also claimed Miller. She isn‘t going to be scum lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.