Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@CakeWalker look at this, all of these posts ur defending me despite a result on me lol. it didnt take me more than a min to find these

votes on Ekko, are giving me flashbacks of when people were voting Ultra. Is this really the best approach?
If Orca is mafia here - and has role copped Ekko rather than grave dug, we are fucked
it would be a desperate move - but after that night block could be a great sacrifice move if Orca is mafia.

Or they are telling the truth, and Ekko is scum
trading lives with one one dead mafia at the moment, would be such a mafia move though
I think its unlikely - but you never know
Does revealed janitor exist on Fv?
UNVOTE temporarily, until I found out about grave digger a janitored role from more common W/G and FV players
the fact that Orca could have just role copped Ekko, seems a much more normal power to see in a game, to get this level of information.

is there, a particular character in JoJo that is an arch nemesis of Cameo? That could make Orca an indie lyncher - with Cameo as his target to lynch?
a JOAT who can grave dig and gives vests. never heard of this
does anyone else have the ability to do use two abilities in the same night? Sounds like a scum slip tbh
its still two different abilities be claimed on the same night. Its normally one or the other - not both.
would you really get to use the same ability on the night you dug it up. wouldn't digging it up just count as the action.
the role doesn't make any sense to me. And be able to gain benefits from someone who was janitored, adds another levels of madness to this claim. Feels like a desperate attempt to get Ekko off thee board

VOTE: THE ORCA
i feel like Ekko is distraction - that mafia was probably hoping would be mislynched tbh.
Ekko has become similar to Polar in MetalGear - so mafia had to sacrifice themselves to get him lynched.
Similar to the move that Pero tried to use in that game. Although, i dont think Revolver Ocelot is going to appear with a gun - so The Orca tried some brave sacrifice move to get Ekko lynched
The Orca and Polar Bear got to be best friends and be mafia buddies this game it seems
the claim doesn't make any sense. nor does the softing made ahead of time, of it being public. could have checked ahead of time, if it was actually going to be public.
If you are actually town - respectfully you're playing scummy as hell last few days Orca.

Day 1 Statements from JoJo about mafia team mates. Bolded were mafia.

1) Ekko faking inactivity to get a town read. Calling it now. Voting for Kiki looks super opportunistic.

2) Orca Vs Ultra. Town Vs town. God Vs ekko, could be scum Vs scum. Or just dumb Vs dumb. Hard to tell the difference
[got confused I said Fang instead of Cubey earlier]

3) i know in a past game is said Aurelian vs. Retro looked lik scum vs. scum. But only one of them was scum. I get the same vibes from God vs. Ekko - but no one seems interested in that. Also think Aries, Charles and Xenos are all much better day 1 clearers.

If not one, but two of the people I've mentioned above aren't mafia - I'll eat my hat

3_ oh i got Fang was Aurelian/Orwellian lol. It is possible - that Im falling for Kiku's charm because I quite like them out of game world lol

4) Aries/Charles/Xenos really we should flip to one of these today though. I'd prefer Aries. The measure of coasting - at least one of them is scum. I didn't even get carolled [people who've played my WS will know about this role] but i still had a dream - and one of these peeps are scum.

5) Ekko not engaging with any of my posts about him. doesn't even respond after he tried to accuse me of bullying Psy lol Are you setting yourself up to be bussed in a few days time Ekko?

6) Ekko treating me different than normal. Normal likes to berate me for not being to his standard or something else.

---

Day 1 of JoJo the only mafia member I didn't draw any attention to was Polar Bear.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 Statements from JoJo about mafia team mates. Bolded were mafia.

1) Ekko faking inactivity to get a town read. Calling it now. Voting for Kiki looks super opportunistic.

2) Orca Vs Ultra. Town Vs town. God Vs ekko, could be scum Vs scum. Or just dumb Vs dumb. Hard to tell the difference
[got confused I said Fang instead of Cubey earlier]

3) i know in a past game is said Aurelian vs. Retro looked lik scum vs. scum. But only one of them was scum. I get the same vibes from God vs. Ekko - but no one seems interested in that. Also think Aries, Charles and Xenos are all much better day 1 clearers.

If not one, but two of the people I've mentioned above aren't mafia - I'll eat my hat

3_ oh i got Fang was Aurelian/Orwellian lol. It is possible - that Im falling for Kiku's charm because I quite like them out of game world lol

4) Aries/Charles/Xenos really we should flip to one of these today though. I'd prefer Aries. The measure of coasting - at least one of them is scum. I didn't even get carolled [people who've played my WS will know about this role] but i still had a dream - and one of these peeps are scum.

5) Ekko not engaging with any of my posts about him. doesn't even respond after he tried to accuse me of bullying Psy lol Are you setting yourself up to be bussed in a few days time Ekko?

6) Ekko treating me different than normal. Normal likes to berate me for not being to his standard or something else.

---

Day 1 of JoJo the only mafia member I didn't draw any attention to was Polar Bear.
for the record im not making an argument that u don't do this as scum. i am making one that u do defend ur teammates as scum

in the jojo game day 1 none of us was remotely close to being lynched day 1. we were in comfy position to take a shade or two

had any of us gone to the lynch platform. u will defend us

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
as survivor why are you scum hunting?

you insisted i was voting flower leads and being suspicious, even though i placed vote early on ekko. also seen other call you out for similar not real info.
I already answered that I think it's better to side for townies. My wincon says I win alongside the winning faction. If town wins, I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.