Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If the people who want to engage in what I consider to be bad faith could just stop engaging with me - I don't want to talk to you, I have no reason to and I don't gain anything by bouncing g ideas off of either of you, could just move on along instead of spamming my mentions with posts that offer nothing to me, that would be swell. If you think I'm scum then vote for me, I have nothing to say to you and I don't think you have anything to say to me that would be of any interest. With all due politeness here further discussion with one another isn't helping anyone figure the game out.

Ratchet

i dont think u have the right to say this, i expect some explanation later
Why? I don't really like you much lately because all you ever do is try to insult me or mock me, and I don't really have the patience or the desire to out up with it any longer. If you could just move along g and leave me alone - I am asking you sincerely here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If the people who want to engage in what I consider to be bad faith could just stop engaging with me - I don't want to talk to you, I have no reason to and I don't gain anything by bouncing g ideas off of either of you, could just move on along instead of spamming my mentions with posts that offer nothing to me, that would be swell. If you think I'm scum then vote for me, I have nothing to say to you and I don't think you have anything to say to me that would be of any interest. With all due politeness here further discussion with one another isn't helping anyone figure the game out.
none of my engagement was bad faith tho

just because u say so doesn't make it true

i know because i am town and i engaged with u regarding fang to genuinely make u see him as town

look at this post:
ratchet if i make u see fang town, and i somehow shelve flower today due to her activity, could i get your support on ultra/cake

i think cake's fairly in range with her scum game from NF. she defended townies in the exact same manner there
this a genuine attempt at trying to reach some compromise. i'll make u see fang town and i'll shelve flower. i did my part of the deal, seems like u didnt do yours, but i am somehow the one addressing you in bad faith

u have to sometimes own up and stop playing victim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why? I don't really like you much lately because all you ever do is try to insult me or mock me, and I don't really have the patience or the desire to out up with it any longer. If you could just move along g and leave me alone - I am asking you sincerely here.
i havent done either this game, nor do i do them in general. i think u r just acting like a victim

Ratchet

none of my engagement was bad faith tho

just because u say so doesn't make it true

i know because i am town and i engaged with u regarding fang to genuinely make u see him as town

look at this post:

this a genuine attempt at trying to reach some compromise. i'll make u see fang town and i'll shelve flower. i did my part of the deal, seems like u didnt do yours, but i am somehow the one addressing you in bad faith

u have to sometimes own up and stop playing victim.
Can you please just leave me alone. I'm not playing anything. I don't want to talk to you Ekko. I don't want to compromise with you. I don't want to solve with you. I don't want to bounce ideas off of you. Why are you incapable of respecting this?

Ratchet

Nothing I say will make you read me town - you are incapable of it. So there is no value in interacting with me, and I with you. If you think I'm scum, then place your vote and get a wagon going. Otherwise why do you even need to talk to me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you please just leave me alone. I'm not playing anything. I don't want to talk to you Ekko. I don't want to compromise with you. I don't want to solve with you. I don't want to bounce ideas off of you. Why are you incapable of respecting this?
thats fine, thats ur prerogative, but that seems like a you problem not a me problem like u r trying to imply

i can give u a much easier way out - via a lynch if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.