Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Nothing I say will make you read me town - you are incapable of it. So there is no value in interacting with me, and I with you. If you think I'm scum, then place your vote and get a wagon going. Otherwise why do you even need to talk to me?
what do u think ive been reading u the entire game u muppet

when u do shit like this it makes it harder to

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
thats fine, thats ur prerogative, but that seems like a you problem not a me problem like u r trying to imply

i can give u a much easier way out - via a lynch if u want
It's very much a problem I have with you - I find you to be awful in general when you play these games. I'm sure you're mostly fine out of it but I find you to be mostly unpleasant, especially in recent months. Fully aware I can also be unpleasant for the record.

If you think I'm scum then vote me. It's not hard. You don't need to talk to me or quote me or spam me to solve me any further. If you can't read me as town so far then that says all I need to know about your ability, and why there is no value in me engaging with you. I would rather play the game in isolation of you, because my enjoyment of the game increases when you are not involved.

i do this all games, so this logic of buddying is not good.
And how am I supposed to know that without asking lol.

my meta is actually to bus scum mates more often than not, in order to be town read and having TMI when flips occur
Maybe early but that one game you hard defended like every scummate but you did so with a lot more "too dumb to be this dumb" type of play

I already answered that I think it's better to side for townies. My wincon says I win alongside the winning faction. If town wins, I win.
Not a good strategy for an indie lol. I welcome your sacrifice though

Ratchet

β€Ž
what do u think ive been reading u the entire game u muppet

when u do shit like this it makes it harder to
You can stuff the insults, you call me a child but you are incapable of respecting boundaries. I have asked repeatedly. It's not a lot I'm asking for. You just told me you wanted to lynch me so if I had to guess you think I'm scum, but maybe you want to lynch me out of spite or something. I don't know and I don't care.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
We're not lynching the claimed Vig ffs.
well if he's town he's being an extreme sore loser and refuse to own up

nobody questioned the vig shot or mocked him for it or boasted about it etc

i am ok with people making mistakes, i am not a saint, i make fk tonne mistakes

i can see why from his PoV he thinks fang and ultra can be teammates and i understand the alleged reason for the shot, but i think him accusing me of ruining his game when all i did was tell him fang is town is going too much into victim territory

which then results in making reading him harder because now there is unecessary AtE applied that can easily be replicated as scum, and is pointless to do as town. if u diagree with me give me one reason why is he doing this as town right now lol

Ratchet

β€Ž
Maybe early but that one game you hard defended like every scummate but you did so with a lot more "too dumb to be this dumb" type of play
It should also be noted that she was defending townies who were up for a mislynch too, and also pushed some scum players. It was just leveraging TMI for her positions. She didn't do that over Ultra so I agree with you generally, and I think she is plausibly town. It's not great science to read anyone from but I'm fairly confident in it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
You can stuff the insults, you call me a child but you are incapable of respecting boundaries. I have asked repeatedly. It's not a lot I'm asking for. You just told me you wanted to lynch me so if I had to guess you think I'm scum, but maybe you want to lynch me out of spite or something. I don't know and I don't care.
i will be happy to lynch u because ur ruining the game with excessive AtE that i can't be too bothered to solve lol

Status
Not open for further replies.