Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full claim, now please. Obviously not flavour.
I'm leaning towards you revealing the condition you're under, but hold fire for now.
it basically this below similar conditions,

it game mech unlock, so i am prob gonna be useless and also bored till end game.

Town Sample Role:

You are Yui. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Vanilla] - Yui comes with no special abilities or capabilities. She is abilityless and only has her wit and vote.

Tao Form:
[Ability Draft][Game Mechanic] -
Unlocking this, Yui may start to draft one ability from a choice of five random abilities among a pool of different abilities.
She may start her first draft during the day after unlocking this ability, and each further draft for each 10 further steps moved on the expedition meter. She will toss drafted abilities she holds in possession during her death.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

About Action Resolution:

Priorities -
Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Type -
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution

No, paraphrase your abilities. All of them - I.e. their names (the ability names, not the flavour) and what they do.
Passive - Players targetting me will have their next dice roll rigged to roll a 1-4
Tracker - Each night, you pick a player to follow, you will learn who that player targeted that night.
Final Form - locked

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
HeW, to be honest. I don't understand your kinda preshow to announce it. There is a time gap between the moment you said there would be a surprise and you announced it.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
@Naomi Can you explain why you didn't want to lynch Ultra yesterday please?
ultra was already gonna be killed, no doubt on my end. went to troll and have fun with kiku then my chad buddy hammered him.

i even mention i read ultra scum and he be role block if some mafia scum interference if he immune to lynch, kinda regret not placing vote now, maybe it might unlocked something.

Status
Not open for further replies.