Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Alright guys yea, the claim was fake.

I am sus of Naomi and was faking it to force a wagon. Although my passive and final are real.
Didnt even know they claimed citizen lol.
So you're sussing her but you're not reading her posts. Is it the same thing you did about me during Day 1? Are you even planning to do something serious this game?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Honestly my gut tells me he probably is town and it's important we don't react emotionally here. Like he exposed the tracker and could be scum quite easily caught in a lie but it just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not really sure if we can afford to let him go on by but the right answer probably is to do so. Right vs Correct basically.

Emil

Certified Memelord
atleast naomi's reaction was pretty townie

btw i can see rej mixing it up and putting some vanilla in the mafia team, but it's probs not naomi eitherway

Honestly my gut tells me he probably is town and it's important we don't react emotionally here. Like he exposed the tracker and could be scum quite easily caught in a lie but it just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not really sure if we can afford to let him go on by but the right answer probably is to do so. Right vs Correct basically.
I'm trying to stay calm here...

Status
Not open for further replies.