Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The dilemma I have here really is that I don't want to enable scum to do this stuff, and there is obvious scum motivation to this. I think I'll unvote for now, still more inclined to go for someone like Hayumi.

Unvote

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The dilemma I have here really is that I don't want to enable scum to do this stuff, and there is obvious scum motivation to this. I think I'll unvote for now, still more inclined to go for someone like Hayumi.

Unvote
Yeah. I said it an incredible amount of time, we should ask her to claim.

This is a hard move to read because as town its a terrible move and as scum its a terrible move. Its a move I cannot begin to fathom
Fucking same

His behavior feels more in line with an indie, because I absolutely cannot see town doing this.
Or he's playing some weird 3D move to rolefish?

Or I think I have a hunch on what alt he is, not sure if any of you would be familiar with him as he's an FVer however

Cake you're going to have to work with people here, and that involves claiming. Better that than a mislynch. Not the time for obstinacy.
the functionality of my role, is lost if i claim. so i would only claim if i was on the verge of being hammered, and then i would likely be killed that night by mafia

Okay I need something cleared up about my exchange with Orca yesterday because this is tripping me up:

Vote HeWhoHasAllEquals

Vote HeWhoHasNoEqual

Who is they in this question. The answer is probably yes, but not entirely sure who you are comparing

Yes. I tried that earlier. Both Ultra and Hayumi I think defended Equal when he wasn't around for 89% of D1. Some of it subtle, but definitely stood out to me

This is actually believable, moving Indigo toward town slightly

@Polar Bear I had asked him previously about his intention behind voting Equal previously before he revoted Ultra and my guess was correct.

What are you thoughts on Orca's theory over Ultra and Equal having equity somehow? And why did he bait Naomi specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.