Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I genuinely don't want to sit here and self meta because too much can be cringe, but I've literally never done that as scum in my years of mafia.
Right, but the best way for you to change your slots current standing isn't going to be this - it's finding a more compelling set of suspects.

I literally don't care. Once again. Everyone's ignored anything I have to say about it so nothing I say matters and I won't be forced to do anything. Believe what you want but I can't stress enough how I'm better than literally connecting myself so strongly to a scummate prior, during and after his wagon/eventual lynch.
Do you see me voting for you?

I'm not sure you would, that's why I want everything on the table. And if you're Town you're in a very good position to solve this, so please use it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm allowed to defend myself independently of game solving. I'm not gonna pull scum reads out my ass to make myself look better lmfao.
You're allowed to do whatever you want, but one is more compelling than the other. If you don't have these scum reads then you're going to either need to find them, or find enough town reads to shrink your possible scum list down.

Status
Not open for further replies.