Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my tracking ability to follow Naomi, they visited The Orca last night.
My role name is some weird anime shit. I have multiple abilities. One of them is tracker basically
Passive - Players targetting me will have their next dice roll rigged to roll a 1-4
Tracker - Each night, you pick a player to follow, you will learn who that player targeted that night.
Final Form - locked
No I can't see who Targets Naomi to my knowledge.

Anyways, let's wait for Naomi to arrive. I am sure the game is big enough for two trackers. Although I have some doubts about Flower's claim. I did see them vote Ultra late. Were they jumping back on? or just reiterating their vote
Alright guys yea, the claim was fake.

I am sus of Naomi and was faking it to force a wagon. Although my passive and final are real.
Didnt even know they claimed citizen lol.

@T-Pein™ apparently he followed a vanilla player, and when called out he backtracked lmao

I'm just saying it was a psycological attemp to hurt the wagon. You already are jumping on me. You were not doing for other peoples.
Because I already think you're scummy and you just agreed with the guy saying to unvote, yet voted anyways. Also you scum read me way prior to the Ultra lynch even happening last phase after I started sussing you. Obvious OMGUS nothing you say changes the fact

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Because I already think you're scummy and you just agreed with the guy saying to unvote, yet voted anyways. Also you scum read me way prior to the Ultra lynch even happening last phase after I started sussing you. Obvious OMGUS nothing you say changes the fact
I think you're scum, I won't change my vote because you want it. You're going for me when I ask Ekko not to worry about your vote. If you have a problem with me voting for HeW make a a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.