Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked 2 questions - why are you trying to speed through this day phase. I'm quickly losing patience with the disingenuous responses.
nothing ive said is disingenuous - i honestly just dont think some of you understand how i talk.

speeding? hmm. coz stretching out a day when scum is outed, give mafia more time to get more reads and recover. quick hammering mafia, is best thing for town

can i just clarify - as a general point that is NAI

when I ask a question that I didnt understand what you said? can you rephrase? or what part did you mean?

that isn't be being cute or rude. its generally me asking you a question because I don't understand.

Emil

Certified Memelord
coz stretching out a day when scum is outed, give mafia more time to get more reads and recover.
bad point. mafia is welcomed to go ahead and do that, gives us more posts from them to analyze and make better reads on them! it's not like giving reads automatically make them town

quick hammering mafia, is best thing for town
also no. some players need more time to post and give their thoughts or fully catchup. town players

Emil

Certified Memelord
i personally agree. but this is just a viewpoint, so there is no right or wrong answer here.
maybe, but there is optimal and suboptimal. we have players (like mango as an extreme example) who hasnt said anything today and quick hammering takes the opputinity for us to hear what they have to say which can potentially help us read them or be a result on scum etc..

Emil

Certified Memelord
he didnt say u hammered he said why r u hammering, as in the the process of hammering the lynch, i.e why r u trying to get it hammered now

yah ur obviously trolling here

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not trolling. but you can dismiss me approach by calling me dumb or calling me a troll. i dismiss your opinion from affecting me on on none game related characterizations
i didnt call u troll or dumb either, i said your play right now is playing dumb on purpose and trolling

but worry not i dont shy from that stuff

u r being a troll and dumb on purpose right now

now i made ur sentence true

Her honed swordsmanship was not enough for this mission, and so a new bloody dawn welcomes the expedition.

@Orwellian [Sagiri Yamada Asaemon] has been killed.
@The Orca [Fuchi Yamada Asaemon] has been killed.

You are Sagiri Yamada Asaemon. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Lowroller][Active] - Sagiri will rig her target's next dice roll to roll a 1-5. [1-shot]
---[Conditional Highroller][Active] -
In order to use this ability, you have to use the previous ability. Sagiri will rig her target's next dice roll to roll a 6-10. [3-shots]

Tao Form: [Redacted]
+[Archcleric][Active] -
Sagiri may target another player to make them unable to be targeted by actions during that night. [2-shots]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

You are Fuchi Yamada Asaemon. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Novelist][Active] - Fuchi may investigate a dead body and learn about two players' names, that have not visitted your target during the night of their death. He will receive 4 names when using this ability the first time.

Tao Form: [Redacted]
+[Nexus][Passive] -
If an ability is being used on Fuchi, redirect it to a random other target instead. [1-shot]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

An ability has been tossed:

Night 1 ended. Day 2 starts! You have ~24 hours to discuss and lynch.
>>>COUNTDOWN!<<<

Thanks for the game!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Passive - Players targetting me will have their next dice roll rigged to roll a 1-4
Tracker - Each night, you pick a player to follow, you will learn who that player targeted that night.
Final Form - locked
do u rly not have anything else other than this? whats the role name of your passive? as in, what's the ability name?

Status
Not open for further replies.