Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a play on Naomi, who I still think is scum btw, they still didn't vote on Ultra yesterday. There are probably 2-3 mafia off the Ultra wagon.
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel > Naomi > Seatonnes
nice to know you didn't vote ultra either, meanwhile i had him in my votes, but decided to troll end phase since he was gonna die eitherway, also he was hammered so not like i had time.

you apparently can't read

ultra passive not good sign, not showing up to defend himself. not fan of lynching other who can't defend themselves or could just be scum coasting with all the pressure. or he lynch immune?
seastones, not really familiar with who this is

Unvote
why are you worried about 2 votes atm

everyone is petting ultra and seastones with there vote atm

ultra main wagon, when posted this so not concern him dropping off.

someone should just rb ultra tonight, if anyone can get actions
this was said incase he was lynch immune

You're making shit up now
i am not petty enough like you to make up a fake claim like you, just because you want the person lynch because of some grudge you have against me.

I am going to flip town though, and then you will say "bro was throwing" or some other dumb shit

Now is your chance to change fate, unless you're scum

That would be WOAT if you really did flip town.
Have you ever done a play like this?
I mean last game someone claimed my role and I didn't counter claim them and they flipped scum....
Never again

@Naomi

So you admit you are in the PoE? Lol. Also I don't have a grudge against you, I find you scummy. Appealing to Emotion is usually a mafia trait btw.

I said well before EoD I wasn't going to vote Ultra. I wanted to be off the main wagon as it allows me to have an easier time to hunt if the main wagon is a mislynch. Frankly, I thought Ultra was town and Seatonnes was mafia and the resistance was on the Seatonnes wagon.

I am going to flip town though, and then you will say "bro was throwing" or some other dumb shit

Now is your chance to change fate, unless you're scum
it is game throwing, lieing to get other town lynched, not even reading the thread and having a wifom tantrum with that tactic you pulled.

really bad reads if your town. but i doubt that.

It matches the color scheme of the Luffy tag :moonwalk:
@Naomi

So you admit you are in the PoE? Lol. Also I don't have a grudge against you, I find you scummy. Appealing to Emotion is usually a mafia trait btw.

I said well before EoD I wasn't going to vote Ultra. I wanted to be off the main wagon as it allows me to have an easier time to hunt if the main wagon is a mislynch. Frankly, I thought Ultra was town and Seatonnes was mafia and the resistance was on the Seatonnes wagon.
i am not appealing to emotion, that you. you made up a whole fake story to get me lynched lmao

nice deflections to emotion nonsense.

anyways ignored, nothing i can do for echo chambers

Idk about that. The wagons shifted more towards SeaTonnes. I had a hard time getting the Ultra wagon through.
Like, why people called that wagon easy was beyond me. Literally everyone and their dogs shifted to SeaTonnes.
I didn‘t care much for SeaTonnes previous day. I wanted to see the Ultra lynch through.
Trying too hard to gain townie points from that Ultra lynch.
Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.