Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its funny because right after i said HWHNE can be fake claiming as town, he goes and says he is fake claiming

then right as we discussed rej likely says doctor and not bodyguard, he hints protective role

looks like he is adapting his claim to what's being said

Emil

Certified Memelord
for reference

he might straight up be faking his info the drive a lynch on naomi just because he scum reads her btw

like 2020 kekko
Alright guys yea, the claim was fake.

I am sus of Naomi and was faking it to force a wagon. Although my passive and final are real.
Didnt even know they claimed citizen lol.
here he claims it was fake after it has been speculated as such, before that he went with the lie and said there can be 2 trackers

also i dont think rej uses bodyguard for doctors so hayumi kinda soos
It is possible he just decided to claim what was used last game for him, which would be bodyguard, but I agree it would be strange. That said, I don't see us not having a doctor and there is no counter.

Get your HWHNE lynch I suppose guys, I'm obviously talking to 4 walls mostly so I'll just play like a passenger.
Target Highroller

My main role is a protective type role but if i explain it, it wont be as strong.
here he adapts and says his main role is protective after hayumi's claim has been doubted as fake

Emil

Certified Memelord
@HeWhoHasNoEqual

whats the name of ur protective ability? u have to full claim everything. name and effect. i suggest it be in ur next post

what reaction did u obtain from naomi after u fake claimed tracking her? she seemed fairly certain that u r lying and confident in herself being vanilla. are u accusing her of being mafia goon?

Status
Not open for further replies.