Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Any particular reason why you're asking this?

No, unfortunately I don't have much to share. But You're not looking to good trying to derail Ultra last day

Vote Lynch Ekko
i was fine with voting both cake or ultra. the only wagon i really opposed was seatonnes

u have anything else to share?

I was away for 5 hours and you're tagging me to come and play. If sleeping is enough to shake it then I guess I'll have to get over it.
It's not about sleeping, how can it be? I couldn’t read a lot of pages (i had to sleep as well), now I saw you played overnight, I will catch up during work breaks

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not about sleeping, how can it be? I couldn’t read a lot of pages (i had to sleep as well), now I saw you played overnight, I will catch up during work breaks
You tagged me to ask me to play, after I was here just a short while ago. Now you're telling me it came from a position of ignorance anyway. I'm not really sure what you want me to do with this. I've made my position on the lynch of the day clear, I'm not going to fight tooth and nail for it.

You tagged me to ask me to play, after I was here just a short while ago. Now you're telling me it came from a position of ignorance anyway. I'm not really sure what you want me to do with this. I've made my position on the lynch of the day clear, I'm not going to fight tooth and nail for it.
The dilemma I have here really is that I don't want to enable scum to do this stuff, and there is obvious scum motivation to this. I think I'll unvote for now, still more inclined to go for someone like Hayumi.

Unvote
I get Hayumi is your choice to lynch today?

Hewho has a limited view over the game, didn't read it and based his scum read on me on the moment I unvoted Ultra because he was afk.
This is a player who belongs in the Poe because if he doesn't have the curiosity to check reads if town he is let by mafia alive to be mislynched later.
If he is mafia, then we are in good spot lynching mafia two days in a row.
Regardless, he is a good lynch, except someone has a mechanical proof on scum or someone slipps.
Tbh same can be said for Pein. They aren‘t reading. But not sure if they‘re scum for it.

Also let me claim because I know scum's just going to continue using the fact I didn't vote Ultra against me for the rest of the damn game and town's wasting time. I'm bodyguard bitch. Last night I protected Watson.
Can you tell why Watson?
Tbh same can be said for Pein. They aren‘t reading. But not sure if they‘re scum for it.
Pein had a sparkle of towniness imo

Ratchet

People srsly need to stop saying I had no conviction. WTF even.
In fairness, you did say you wasn't sure who to lynch, and moved your vote around a bit. I haven't seen the specific posts that you're referring to, but I would only really have an issue if they were there to create paranoia around your slot. I will add that I feel there was some small equity between you and Ultra, but I largely don't think you'd play like you did around him with the outcome being what it was.

Ratchet

Any particular reason why you're asking this?

No, unfortunately I don't have much to share. But You're not looking to good trying to derail Ultra last day

Vote Lynch Ekko
Lots of players were attempting to derail from Ultra last day phase. Why is Ekko the one you pick out on.

Mango can plausibly be scum IMO.

In fairness, you did say you wasn't sure who to lynch, and moved your vote around a bit. I haven't seen the specific posts that you're referring to, but I would only really have an issue if they were there to create paranoia around your slot. I will add that I feel there was some small equity between you and Ultra, but I largely don't think you'd play like you did around him with the outcome being what it was.
What? I called for a hammer multiple times. I moved my vote because I was annoyed people resisted so much. It was never a serious move and I always went back to him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.