Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What? I called for a hammer multiple times. I moved my vote because I was annoyed people resisted so much. It was never a serious move and I always went back to him anyway.
I'm aware. I'm pointing out that it's not completely unreasonable that someone could have the impression that you didn't have much conviction. You did, clearly, waver. If you reparse my post, you'd see that while I acknowledge the sentiment can be genuine, using it to suggest you might be scum with Ultra is something I would disagree with, which is really the important point at hand here, is it not?

Ratchet

@Naomi

So you admit you are in the PoE? Lol. Also I don't have a grudge against you, I find you scummy. Appealing to Emotion is usually a mafia trait btw.

I said well before EoD I wasn't going to vote Ultra. I wanted to be off the main wagon as it allows me to have an easier time to hunt if the main wagon is a mislynch. Frankly, I thought Ultra was town and Seatonnes was mafia and the resistance was on the Seatonnes wagon.
One of my sticking points with the idea that HWHNE is Scum is this sort of post - what scum team thinks it's a good idea to have him stake his survival on flipping Naomi, who is pretty much a consensus town read by anyone who has played more than one game with her. It's not like he's just trying to work himself into the game from this, he's actively tanking his slot by scumreading a player he is not likely to get much purchase on. It makes some sense for him, as Town, to have this position - he doesn't know Naomi and so he isn't working with meta. If he's scum I would have to accept that they're either not communicating or they'd have to be okay with this, for reasons I'm not clear on.

I'm aware. I'm pointing out that it's not completely unreasonable that someone could have the impression that you didn't have much conviction. You did, clearly, waver. If you reparse my post, you'd see that while I acknowledge the sentiment can be genuine, using it to suggest you might be scum with Ultra is something I would disagree with, which is really the important point at hand here, is it not?
This is NOT wavering.

Vote Ultra.

Not a fan of that tie.
I wanna lynch Nibel and Ultra.
Because it's EoD. Ofc people are gonna be active. Now you are bringing it closer to a tie again. Don't like this.
Can people please stop making it a tie...
We have 1h. If Ultra is Town and didn't even come to defend himself I'm gonna be pissed.
There's scum being wagoned. 100%.
Tbf Ultra not being here hasn't stopped us from lynching him as scum in Breaking Bad.
Vote Ultra.

Let's hammer him.
I absolutely hate this chaos rn.
I'm sorry. I'm just so annoyed.

Vote Ultra.
Anyway, we waited long enough for Ultra. No idea why he isn't talking. Let's just finish him.
Vote Ultra. Let's go for the hammer.
I was clearly annoyed. I wanted to lynch him the most. Implying otherwise is disingenuous.

Ratchet

I think we're looking for about 5 more scum. I'm not terribly confident on the scum reads, but am mostly confident on the town ones. Yellow is no real read, can see them both being town though.

1. Kiku
2. Alwaysmind
3. Flower
4. HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. Hayumi
6. T-Pein™
7. Naomi
8. Ratchet
9. Mr. Reloaded
10. Dr. Watson
11. Ekkologix
12. Red Night
13. Polar Bear
14. CakeWalker
15. MangoSenpai
18. Seatonnes
19. Indigo
20. Luka
21. Michelle
23. Sallucion

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I think we're looking for about 5 more scum. I'm not terribly confident on the scum reads, but am mostly confident on the town ones. Yellow is no real read, can see them both being town though.

1. Kiku
2. Alwaysmind
3. Flower
4. HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. Hayumi
6. T-Pein™
7. Naomi
8. Ratchet
9. Mr. Reloaded
10. Dr. Watson
11. Ekkologix
12. Red Night
13. Polar Bear
14. CakeWalker
15. MangoSenpai
18. Seatonnes
19. Indigo
20. Luka
21. Michelle
23. Sallucion
Does the purple color mean I'm anti-town indie?

Ratchet

Like, tf should I react when people resist so much. I was just tilted.
That might not be wavering, but that was not the totality of your posting. This is silly Flower - you *know* you moved your vote around, and you *know* you said you wasn't sure on who to lynch. Look, do I fully agree with the assessment that you lacked conviction. No, I do not. Do I think it's impossible that someone can read your posts around then and come away with the impression that you lost conviction? Also no.

You don't need to have this level of defensiveness here. I'm not here to take credit away. I'll leave the rest to Bernkastel:

Status
Not open for further replies.