Flower > Mango Senpai

Votecount:
HWHNE: 7
Mango Senpai: 3
Cakewalker: 1
Naomi: 1
Ekkologix: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

either we get the person that is either scum or that game throwed for no reason or we get Ekko for being their advocate for no reason or we get rid of the sus survivor claim that makes no sense

either we get the person that is either scum or that game throwed for no reason or we get Ekko for being their advocate for no reason or we get rid of the sus survivor claim that makes no sense
While I'm very angry at HWHNE I have a hard time seeing that move come from a scum who just lost a team mate.

@Mr. Reloaded

Since you hammered, can you ISO Ultra's post real quick?

Equal has made a fucking mess, but atleast we're under the consensus Naomi is more than likely town.

As Ratchet stated, Equal's plan comes more from a sloppy mindset of a Townie but it's super hard to parse why in the freakin' world he'd bait claims in the first place.
Here are questions we should be asking: why, in particular, Naomi was the one he baited into a claim as a way to... frame her? Clear her?
But if it doesn't come from a townie mindset, is it coming from an indie town-siding mindset instead?

Orca floated the idea of Equal having equity with Ultra as seen by his votes when the wagon shifted to an insane degree.
He needs to give us more a detailed explanation on his scum reads. I can't understand his thought process at all.

Did I miss something? For what reason are people trying to vote for Mango?
Probably meta?

Flower also may just be parking her vote on him as she feels it's a safe chance he's going to roll scum either way.

You haven't seen Mango in action yet. He's got a very low unsatisfactory presence for me.

I'd suggest you ISO and see if you find the answers to your question unless you need me to

I want to say something (avoiding giving ideas just yet) but I'm going to assume you know where my head is at to see what might happen ;)
Do you know where I'm going with this and need a clue?
I could use your Town leader energy rn. I can't wrap my head around this EoD. It was way too chaotic. And SeaTonnes who, as Town, would have a better grasp doesn't really do any solving so far.

I could use your Town leader energy rn. I can't wrap my head around this EoD. It was way too chaotic. And SeaTonnes who, as Town, would have a better grasp doesn't really do any solving so far.
In same boat

My momentum is kind of slowing down since there isn't much time, I'd have more luck going over the wagon in the night phase but I'll try my best right now

However, the way the wagon is formatted needs and overhaul
We have BB tables, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.