Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The town should at least have a list of these players then try to understand why they didn't vote for Ultra. I wouldn't be surprised there are scums in Ultra's wagon, but you should go step by step.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think we're looking for about 5 more scum. I'm not terribly confident on the scum reads, but am mostly confident on the town ones. Yellow is no real read, can see them both being town though.

1. Kiku
2. Alwaysmind
3. Flower
4. HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. Hayumi
6. T-Pein™
7. Naomi
8. Ratchet
9. Mr. Reloaded
10. Dr. Watson
11. Ekkologix
12. Red Night
13. Polar Bear
14. CakeWalker
15. MangoSenpai
18. Seatonnes
19. Indigo
20. Luka
21. Michelle
23. Sallucion
based
reloaded AM kiku are the one im not sure about from this. and GTH sallu town but agree he shud be replaced

lets get some votes on mango. could get everyone who is yellow to red in this list to claim today

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw if we have a mixture of seraph knight, jailkeeper and/or commuter etc.. its possible to reconcile hayumi as scum bodyguard

in general i dont see rej using that and also hayumi's target n1 is very generic. i dont think anyone was killing watson n1 there given their thread presence

@HeWhoHasNoEqual i think u shud go ahead and claim ur protective ability or at the very least push for hayumi here if it stop kills in any fashion

btw if we have a mixture of seraph knight, jailkeeper and/or commuter etc.. its possible to reconcile hayumi as scum bodyguard

in general i dont see rej using that and also hayumi's target n1 is very generic. i dont think anyone was killing watson n1 there given their thread presence

@HeWhoHasNoEqual i think u shud go ahead and claim ur protective ability or at the very least push for hayumi here if it stop kills in any fashion
I have an issue with the term Bodyguard. That's WS lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.